Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFA After 19 Months

Hello all,

I called my OIC to see what was happening with the case (for the first time in months) and she said that she was no longer working on the case. She then called the new OIC to find out and said the the case had been NFA'd. I was so relieved but also kind of numb (the way I've felt for a very long time). I actually thought it was outrageous that it had been NFA'd and they hadn't even bothered to tell me! But VERY good news.

I'm just looking to move on from all this now, it's going to be hard as I've essentially been reduced to a zombie. I realise now it's going to take such a change in mindset to start building a future again that it is going to take some time but I'm sure I will slowly get there.

Please, I urge you all to not give up hope. I know this is living nightmare that can lead to suicidal thoughts but you CAN get through this!

Much love.

This is good news.
    Pity it wasn't delivered to you appropriately but still very pleased for you!
    As is the custom, have lots of these....

YoH

Comment

It is outrageous that you weren't notified properly, but congratulations on the NFA in any event. Here are some more bananas -

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Thanks for the bananas guys, much appreciated!

Comment

Great news and thanks for updating...
          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Super duper

Merely out of interest - do you know how long ago that the NFA decision was made. And did they think they had notified you? Unbelievable....... perhaps not!

Wishing you all the best.

Comment

Good news delivered badly is still good news

Maybe try and get some counselling to help you get going again?

Comment

Congratulations KTF. May I bestow the customary

Please do stick around to help others. I have been house hunting so I have been quiet of late. I have found that I still need the forum to align myself & keep orientated. Perhaps you will too?

Please do stick around to help others.

Kindest regards
                  Mr B

Comment

Working...
                  X