Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions in Parliament regarding potential bias in the Police & Judicial Systems!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions in Parliament regarding potential bias in the Police & Judicial Systems!

Ladies & Gentlemen

My MP has offered to table questions in Parliament regarding potential bias in the Police & Judicial Systems. I will put my thinking cap on myself - but being very mindful of the "Wisdom of Crowds" May I ask you for the questions you would like posed?
    Please keep your responses focussed / business like & use a suitable vocabulary so the MP (Richard Fuller MP) can reasonably be expected to articulate them.
    Thank you.

Mr B

prejudice

Originally posted by Mr B View Post
    Ladies & Gentlemen

My MP has offered to table questions in Parliament regarding potential bias in the Police & Judicial Systems. I will put my thinking cap on myself - but being very mindful of the "Wisdom of Crowds" May I ask you for the questions you would like posed?
    Please keep your responses focussed / business like & use a suitable vocabulary so the MP (Richard Fuller MP) can reasonably be expected to articulate them.
    Thank you.

Mr B
    my question would be that when a person is found not guilty in court, when it is proven the allegation is false, and that the accuser has lied from the beginning and throughout, why are the cps turning a blind eye to the true guilty party and usually not pressing for charges of perverting the cause of justice and perjury and bringing the full weight of the law against people like this. it would prevent people making deliberate false allegations knowing that nothing will ever happen to them and the damage has already been caused to the true innocent party.
    Also ask his stance on annonymity for the accused until charged to stop those accused having lives destroyed before any evidence (if any) has been collected. people lose families homes and careers because of this.

Comment

I have lost almost everything I had - home house wife (she was the false accuser) child, reputation, nearly career...but not my sense of what is right....So I do appreciate your sentiment.

I would suggest "repeated false accuser" to be specific in the Lord Brammel case (for example).

Keep them coming. I will respond to the MP over the weekend.

Kindest
      Mr B

Comment

ali2

Mr B could you please put forward why in historical rape cases they have put a large sum of monies in place for the accuser as that's why there are so many false accusations as there is no evidence in a lot of these allegations due to the 30- 40 year time scale why don't they put psychological therapies in place like Germany did a few years ago as they stopped the compensation and the allegations dropped by 70-80% and also getting the police and cps to look more into these cases as it tears families apart my husband has lost his job and we have lost our home because of this how would they cope with some one making false allegations on them it only takes someone to walk in the police station and put these false allegation to them and they think they have hit the jackpot as they have to hit there targets. THIS NEEDS SORTING NOW thank you ali2

Comment

Please consider asking when the public can expect a return to an impartial police force which refers to complainants accurately as such and searches for evidence of innocence as well as guilt as an unbiased police force should.

Please also ask why CPS statistics record only 'successful prosecutions' and 'unsuccessful prosecutions', thus failing to record the number of complaints for which there is not enough evidence to proceed or even no evidence at all bar the complainant's statement.
          'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Also mention that some OICs are very selective in their "investigations".

I am working on an appeal right now where the OIC deliberately failed to interview certain family members "because they support the suspect". This is in the CRIS report.
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

I was subject to a false allegation two years ago. I produced evidence which undermined my accuser and led to him being investigated and charged with fraud and extortion. The case was NFA'd by the Police but I feel it should have been recorded as a malicious allegation. My employers carried out their own internal investigation and a LADO concluded it was malicious. The internal investigation was based solely on information provided by the Police. I fail to understand why the allegation cannot be recorded as false by the Police.

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                Also mention that some OICs are very selective in their "investigations".

I am working on an appeal right now where the OIC deliberately failed to interview certain family members "because they support the suspect". This is in the CRIS report.
                A police officer refused to take a statement from my son on the basis that 'he's your Dad and you're bound to support him.'
                'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Absolutely. When the one son was being cross-examined he was asked why he didn't give a statement to the police. He said "I wanted to but they refused to let me" the reason being was that he supported his father and therefore "it would not support the prosecution".

Whatever happened to a fair and impartial investigation / enquiry......

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                    Absolutely. When the one son was being cross-examined he was asked why he didn't give a statement to the police. He said "I wanted to but they refused to let me" the reason being was that he supported his father and therefore "it would not support the prosecution".

Whatever happened to a fair and impartial investigation / enquiry......
                    Makes me feel sick.
                    Unless you're going through it you wouldn't know.
                    What an absolute mess!
                    YoH

Comment

An investigation by Police should be just that an investigation. Not cherry picking evidence that points towards guilt. All evidence should be looked into.

Mick

Comment

What should happen and what DOES happen are two completely different things....

Comment

Working...
                        X