suspect of rape victim make contact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suspect of rape victim make contact

hi 2 all!! 2 weeks a go i was arrested on Gatwick airport .coming urgent back in uk 3 days earlier from ,,holiday" on 7th because i heard something bad is happens and is about my daughter said on school about something like ...my mum cried and my dad was talking too loud (said my girlfriend)!!!

SURPRISEEEEE!!!!suspect of rape !! and released on bail 37(2) NO EVIDENCE NO NOTHING !

after i left uk on 30th September or on 29th i don't know yet ,my girlfriend was on police station and accused me of 6 YEARS OF RAPE AND ABUSE ETC (MY DAUGHTER IS 5 YEARS AND 9 MONTHS WICH COULD BE A RAPE PROOF ON MY EX GIRLFRIEND CRIMINAL MIND ((((),,,,,being back home to solve some documents.. of course not for fun or something else ...

any way my question is if she made this accusations on 29 th or 30th after 36 hours is the time to record the claim on police station right?

on 2.10 .2016 she was placed on social hostel (i know this from her) i was talking on Facebook and Whatsapp all the time UNTIL 5TH OCTOBER, PROOF ON PHONES!!!SHE MAKE CONTACT WITH ME !!!! AS A VICTIM OF THIS SERIOS ACCUSATIONS SHE WAS ALOUD TO GET CONTACT WITH THE SUSPECT? WHATS NEXT?THANK U!
    Last edited by Casehardened; 18 October 2016, 05:58 AM. Reason: Split into paragraphs & correcting typos

Hello and welcome to the forum,

I've moved your post to a more appropriate section of the forum and edited to make it clearer.

NB As you well know, using capitals equates to shouting, which doesn't happen on this forum (we're not like the Jeremy Kyle show)

If you need to give emphasis to any part of your text, as I've done above, highlight it and click on the 'B' button at the extreme left in the tool bar above the text box.
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
      Hello and welcome to the forum,

I've moved your post to a more appropriate section of the forum and edited to make it clearer.

NB As you well know, using capitals equates to shouting, which doesn't happen on this forum (we're not like the Jeremy Kyle show)

If you need to give emphasis to any part of your text, as I've done above, highlight it and click on the 'B' button at the extreme left in the tool bar above the text box.
      sorry i didn't know about capital letters (( i didn't try to sound like a shouting ( I'm scared and shocked !! i didn't think is possible to be involved in this kind of problem in my life . and believe me or not my story is more then a jeremy kyle show (( thank u for your reply !

Comment

Originally posted by lars View Post
        sorry i didn't know about capital letters (( i didn't try to sound like a shouting ( I'm scared and shocked !! i didn't think is possible to be involved in this kind of problem in my life . and believe me or not my story is more then a jeremy kyle show (( thank u for your reply !
        No problem, most of us can sympathize with your reactions as we've either been through similar or are supporting a partner or son who has.

To answer your specific query, whilst you have no doubt been bailed with the condition that you must not contact your accuser, there is no such restriction for them (you will soon discover that the goalposts for them are a different size to your own!)

However this could be useful for your defence, if it gets that far, after all why would anyone want to contact the person who raped them..., screenshot the FB posts & download the memory on your phone then save these on something separate like a memory stick.

There is some general advice in this link but do come back with any more questions you might have.

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...at-happens-now
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

If you have a smartphone consider Automatic Call Recorder & have it working 100% of the time on all inbound & outbound calls. Buy it (or something that does the same job)

Pop back here & often...Research research & research.

Kindest
          Mr B

Comment

Thanks for the tip re Automatic call recorder.

I've had a look on my phone but the reviews for some of them seem to suggest that you have to pay after you've used up a certain amount of free calls, and some reviews show that some of the Apps do not actually have the option to email or share the recordings.

I also wonder whether you have to have wifi or data in order to connect to the App.

I will now looking online using my computer to see if there are any alternatives. I do wonder though, whether just pressing the "Sound Recorder" App on my phone will do the same thing. I must experiment!

Thanks for that!
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
              Thanks for the tip re Automatic call recorder.

I've had a look on my phone but the reviews for some of them seem to suggest that you have to pay after you've used up a certain amount of free calls, and some reviews show that some of the Apps do not actually have the option to email or share the recordings.

I also wonder whether you have to have wifi or data in order to connect to the App.

I will now looking online using my computer to see if there are any alternatives. I do wonder though, whether just pressing the "Sound Recorder" App on my phone will do the same thing. I must experiment!

Thanks for that!
              Dear RF

I have used ACR & do so even now. It costs < 5 GBP. In the scheme of things this is peanuts. A solicitor is 180 GBP a hour _ VAT & even (s)he cannot obtain evidence for you! This little application can....so you transcribe them later for use. You can turn off the warning message & so long as you do not post the call recording & keep it for your own use you are legal (in the UK).

On my Android phone the paid for "professional" version does permit the calls to be emailed automatically. This email can be actioned on wifi only or if you have a very large data bundle package, directly via 3g/4g phone connection. Your choice. I am using this functionality now & confirm it does work (for me).

Worth investing in a large memory card though...

Kindest regards
              Mr B

Comment

Working...
              X