Advice welcome new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice welcome new here

Hello my crazy neighbour has accused me of being part of a so called rape and it being filmed in a van.

These accusations started when I distanced myself and confronted her over making false reports to crime stoppers this a woman who had a one night stand with tony a second date arrangeed gave him hell decided she could do better, then tried to seduce her latvian lover john right after the second date.

Drunk high on speed valium and cannabis she was gurning he obviously thought better and done a Usain bolt and left.

Dejected few days later called Tony up to apologise and see if he would massage her dented ego no he dissed her. She became bitter and paranoid claiming it was a set up she was targeted.

Few weeks later she calls him I encourage her to put her mind at rest and no more accusations they spoke she asked questions and Tony explained what happened after the call she said she felt better and at ease. 3 days later she reported tony to crime stoppers.

Why tony has 19yo son who works in same scaffolding business as latvian john !! Worried her reputation is tarnished !!!!!! Because I did not believe her called her out she text to say I was involved in it!!

I have been ostracised in the community a fire in my house after keys whent missing from my front door. Assaulted harrased property vandalised I have recordings of intimidation couple weeks ago another police visit I gave up and showed the police the messages.

Police officer said she will make a counter complaint I said ok im innocent week later police visit neighbours after this visit its gone silent emailed the police I got an email saying another officer will be taking over and will be in touch soon. Im confused everyone has gone quite.

Thanks for reading
    Charley cat
    Last edited by Casehardened; 2 July 2016, 03:37 PM. Reason: Split into paragraphs for easier reading

Additional info

Police are not aware of the full circumstances only what the messages read and what ever the neighbours have said in person.

I have offered to give them the information regarding tony and john as this is the real reason behind allegations but no one has come back to ask me what really happened

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

It's difficult to find any specific answers as each case is different.
      We can offer general advice based on our own experience.
      Yours is not an uncommon scenario as in someone makes a revenge allegation.

It sounds as though you haven't been arrested or interviewed under caution?
      Does the "video" she claims to have actually exist?

If it does and you're not on it, then it doesn't help her side.

It's a long slow road and the police are busy.
      Prepare for the long haul.

With regards to the harassment, we have been there (and still are) and I'm afraid it is a total nightmare!
      All you can do is keep a diary and keep reporting it.
      We have over 40 police reference numbers for various "incidents" but the police just dutifully log it on their computer each time.

If you're questioned or arrested make sure you have a solicitor.
      You may feel as you have nothing to hide then you don't need one - you do need one.
      Any evidence that you have to dispute the allegation will be shown to the complainant and she will be able to change her version.
      Keep this evidence safe.
      If you are charged, use it in defence.

Finally, hang in there!!
      It's a living hell, but stay strong.

YoH

Comment

Thank you for your advice it helps so much as no advice given by anyone. The question relating to video? No video its made up drama. During her first night with tony he took pictures of her fully clothed making a cups of tea in the van and her smiling which she was not happy because she believed she looked a state !! The rest is fiction sad but true.

Comment

Sad times

This is the hardest time ever and when the say there is nothing worse than a scorned women they are so true the malicious lies. How does she sleep at night it sickening im a single parent to a 3yo with a career in medical profession I have everything to lose :-(

Comment

Your feelings are normal.

It's a horrendous situation that we on here know all too well!
            Trust the fact that you're not the person she says you are.
            Give yourself time to get over the initial shock, it takes a while and try not to panic.

It's a very long and difficult road for most but hang in there!

Keep posting and we will help where we can.

Be strong, you'll get through it.

YoH

Comment

Working...
            X