The Cleaner, The Counsellor and the Woman Police Seargent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cleaner, The Counsellor and the Woman Police Seargent

I'm now 9 months into my horrific ordeal and have pondered whither I should say something or not, fearful that I may jeprodise my case but knowing full well that I didn't do this dispicable act....

I'm all alone and quite broken but have gained some strength knowing what I now know so here is my story and hopefully it will help someone.

I'm fortunate to be the father of 7 children over a 42 year period, my second wife (20 years my junior) had been together for just over 20 years, had just recently qualified as a child counsellor after 5 years of training, we have three beautiful girls who are full of love and laughter and part of what I thought was a happy loving home.

In September 2015, my wife declared that she wanted a divorce a d asked me to leave the marital home, I asked that I should leave for a couple of days to give her time to think but she was adamant that she wanted me to leave and completely ice cold as she told me.
    I left and stayed with friends for the two days, I couldn't get over how cold she was and her demeanour was quite harsh, in all our time together, we never had so much as an argument. I met with her on the second day to let her know that I will accept her request for divorce but that I was coming home until such times as I could sort myself out with somewhere to live, she was not happy, not happy at all. I returned home and she collected the children from school, we fed them, did the homework and put them to bed.

During my two days away, I purchased some stealth USB recording devices and hid them before I went to bed that same evening, later that night/early morning I woke up and began to listen to the recordings, a conversation with one of the school mums (the woman police seargent) the conversation to begin with was the usual school mum stuff until they both started talking intimately with one another, shocked, I rewound to determine if I heard right and I did....
    Although upset but not angry I carried on listening and realising that there was little I could do to fix this, my wife was determined and that was that.
    By the time I finished listening, it was 06:00 and I decided that I should get showered and get to work, standing naked in my bathroom having a shave I noticed a police officer enter my bedroom and asked me my name, he then asked me to get dressed and that I was being arrested and questioned regarding a serious sexual assault, I though that he must be joking.
    I asked who am I supposed to have sexually assaulted, he gave the name of a 13 year old girl, the daughter of our cleaner, a girl with whom I have never had a 1-2-1 contact ever, my immediate reaction was to think that this is a stitch up between my wife and the police seargent. I'm taken to the police station and questioned without a solicitor, it is being suggested that I reaped this girl at her home 5 months previously. I felt that I had nothing to hide and I completed the interview.

Whilst this was going on, my wife had engaged 3 local estate agents who were valuing my home whilst I was being questioned, at the end of the interview, I was returned to my home (still in custody) and was kept waiting outside for some 20 minutes before I was allowed in to be given a small case with clothes and my car keys and told to live outside of my home town.
    On entering the house, my wife stood in the hallway, completely emotionless and ice cold, I looked at her and said 'surely you don't think that I could have done such a thing' to which the detective declared that I was committing Domestic Abuse towards my wife, I left the home and have not been back since.

You should know at this point, I have a dibilitaing lung condition COPD and have only 30% lung function, on the day in question I was in fact at an NHS clinic receiving rehab but I was unable to present this to the police in support of my innocence.

The detective who declared that I was domestically abusing my wife recorded an incident with a local charity run to protect those from domestic abuse, an organisation that just happens to be staffed and managed by the same police force. The level of declaration was so high that the police found it necessary to provide my wife with a 24/7 emergency telephone, I made attempts to rebuke that what was declared but was stonewalled and unable to challenge anything.

I was kept from my children for over 7 months including Christmas and my birthday, sat totally on my own and at one point attempted to take my own life.... All that I had loved and honoured had now completely vanished and to top it all was being accused of this dispicable act.
    There was no visits, calls or enquires as to my health from my wife or when I was to be released, I remained in hospital for three days and on my release, went to my doctors to get some inhalers for my chest infection. My wife stood outside the surgery asking me to sign a document which turned out to be for me to sign over my half of the house. I, of course don't sign it....

Within a week of my arrest, my wife emptied all of our accounts totalling more than £40,000

I waited patiently (4 months) for the tesult of the investigation to end and unbelievably they decided to go ahead and charge me
    Not only do they charge me with the rape of a child, they also decide to take me to court for a Non-Molestation and Contact Order banning me from going with a mile of my home ar to make any contact with my children.
    My wife also decides to begin divorce proceedings on the grounds that i raped a young girl and that she is fearful for her and my children's lives or that I might sexually abuse my children.

The evidence
    My computers, USB disks/sticks were examined and nothing was found

The girl made a statement but didn't actually name me but she did name two boys from her school but later retracted, she agreed that there had been no 1-2-1 contact between us and that the first time was when I knocked on their door.

Her mother (our cleaner for 5 years) suggested that I took the daughter out on a number of occasions on her own, this never happened.
    Suggested that I gave the girl money, this never happened
    Produced 8 separate text messages that I'm supposed to have sent the mother however, the text messages were edited words added and dates faded so she could write dates by hand, the stupid cow the proceeded to take snapshot of the text message whilst it was still in the editing tool. This is Perjury count 1

Suggested that she was unable to provide the original text messages because she 'lost' the phone in July but one of the messages shows that she changed service providers, on checking, the same IMEI number is used for both providers. This is perjury count 2

The police asked for the daughters phone, the mother suggested that she would hand it in later that day, did so but wiped the phone back to default mode. Perjury count 3

The girls best friend was asked during her interview, when did the girl tell you he raped her, she replied, she didn't tell me, it was the mother who told me....!!!!
    None of the evidence provide by the girl, mother, mothers friend, the girls best friend has been corobberated, it's all based on what is coming out out the mothers mouth with no supporting evidence.

To rub salt into the wounds, the Legal Aid board require a contribution towards the trial, this amounts to 2/3rds of what I earn and left me with £51 after paying my rent to pay all other bills and food.

I have also been suspended from work on full pay, perhaps I should be happy about this but, how the hell am I supposed to return after all this....

I have a good legal team and they feel that I have a case against the force which I will pursue, I am fearful that I won't get my day in court that she might withdraw or the case may be dropped, yes my life is ruined but I want justice too, I want to know for sure that my wife/lover/cleaner didn't set this up, once the cleaner is charged with perjury, she will squeal like a pig and I will make sure that the only job the other two will get will be stacking shelves in Tesco's

Don't ever be afraid to stand tall and be proud of who you are and how you have lived a good life, these people need to be shown the utter devastation they cause with these false allegations and should be punished accordingly.

There is a severe issue that a person accused is not able to provide supporting evidence of their innocence until this goes to court, if it doesn't go to court then the matter is not cleared from your record and will stay there for life.

I hope this is of some help to someone in the future.

Dantes
    Last edited by Casehardened; 10 June 2016, 09:51 AM. Reason: edited at request of poster to correct typo

Hello and welcome to the forum,

You have outlined your situation very well and I am sure forum members will want to comment on it; I have therefore moved your post from the 'Introduce Yourself' to the FA section as the replies will fit better in here.

Was the rape charge for one specific date or was there a 'window'; if the former then this defence evidence is useful:

on the day in question I was in fact at an NHS clinic receiving rehab but I was unable to present this to the police in support of my innocence.

The general advice from members will be not to present this evidence to the police for fear the girl will be re-interviewed over the discrepancy and may then change the date in a revised statement.

PS if the below is a typo, please say & I will be happy to edit it in the op:

My mother (our cleaner for 5 years) suggested that I took the daughter out on a number of occasions on her own, this never happened
    Last edited by Casehardened; 10 June 2016, 06:16 AM.
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Typo

Hello Casehardened,
      Yes, it was a typo indeed, if you would be so kind )))

I seemed to have let loose a bit, good job I wasn't drinking....

Comment

Sorry to hear your story but you are most deffinetly not alone! you will find much help and support here.

Stay as strong as you can and just take things one day at a time.

Comment

Working...
        X