FA Bail Dropped still ongoing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FA Bail Dropped still ongoing?

i was FA around the start of the year by my ex partner a week after we had sex everybody we know including social services etc know she is a herbitual lier because of reasons etc dont really wish to go into details publicly

i went to answer bail to day has been awful time the waiting didnt have to go to all the way inside forknox to the desk he just did it at the prisonior enquiorys box but was told bail has been dropped but cps want to make further enquiries? and will have to wait for a letter in the post from the CPS?

what does this mean? i am very confused if what this means didnt get any paperwork was just told ime not on bail anymore they dropped it and just to wait.

Originally posted by dontreallyknow View Post
    i was FA around the start of the year by my ex partner a week after we had sex everybody we know including social services etc know she is a herbitual lier because of reasons etc dont really wish to go into details publicly

i went to answer bail to day has been awful time the waiting didnt have to go to all the way inside forknox to the desk he just did it at the prisonior enquiorys box but was told bail has been dropped but cps want to make further enquiries? and will have to wait for a letter in the post from the CPS?

what does this mean? i am very confused if what this means didnt get any paperwork was just told ime not on bail anymore they dropped it and just to wait.
    Hello and welcome to the forum,

I'm a bit puzzled who 'he' is; are you posting on behalf of someone else or was this your solicitor? (or was this someone actually inside the 'prisoner enquiry box'.....whatever that is?....we don't have those in the police stations I've been to...)
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
      Hello and welcome to the forum,

I'm a bit puzzled who 'he' is; are you posting on behalf of someone else or was this your solicitor? (or was this someone actually inside the 'prisoner enquiry box'.....whatever that is?....we don't have those in the police stations I've been to...)
      sorry i was in a rush typing it all.

I did i had to go answer my bail yesterday at the station however they just did it at reception, i had been released from all my bail condition and am not on bail anymore.

I had just received a letter in post the investigation had deemed me not neccessary forbeing on police bail and was set free, however they are keeping the case open if any new information comes to light in it.

i have not been charged but i have no been no further actioned, everybody is saying this is good for me which i can see its good for me but i am jsut very curious about the situation and what it does mean exactly due to the letter not saying really anything.

the letter says they are waiting tio come to a disposal decision and i will be contact via post.

what exactly does all this mean i understand its good for me but i just need information about it if possible.

Comment

Thanks for clarifying this.....

As regards your present situation, my stock reply in these circumstances is that now you are not on bail there is nothing to stop you moving to a far-away country from which you can't be extradited!

Ok that's a bit tongue-in-cheek but, on the other hand, it does mean that the police are not convinced you are guilty or else they wouldn't let you off the hook so hopefully the CPS will take the same view and you will (eventually) get the NFA letter!
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

But please do NOT move to a far-away country from which you can't be extradited!

I know that was said in jest but we know the police et al read these forums and I would hate for them to think that we advocate going on the run. We most certainly do not.
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

I canĀ“t imagine, if they are able to read this and see the suffering of entire families seeking help and then do what they do. Very sad world...

Comment

Hi, the same thing has happened with my son, he was FA by his ex in January and after 6 months of bail being extended every 6 weeks, he went to answer bail last week, after sitting in reception for an hour he was told her was free to go!

2 days later he received a letter saying he was no longer on bail but the case was still under investigation and he would receive a disposal decision in the post, when you just want it all to end it feels like the posts just keep getting further away.

Hopefully the fact he is no longer on bail is a good thing, he did phone the OIC to,ask about getting his phone and laptop back and was told they would still need them for around 2 weeks, (we assumed the release from bail was because his statement backed up what was on his phone!) but he did say they could probably be returned then, and he should receive a decision not long afterwards.

I know exactly how your feeling, but hopefully this nightmare will be over for us both soon.

Comment

Working...
              X