Bail and duty solicitor - moan time again sorry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bail and duty solicitor - moan time again sorry

OH bail date is not for a while yet but just thinking last time the duty solicitor appeared to be otherwise engaged on the bail day , and said if charged to then ring him the next day .

So on this next date and supposedly it actually happening if the solicitor says he's not needed at the bail date is this a good sign ? Or is that the OIC had informed him before of yet another date .
    The case has been at CPS since January and the only info we have been fed is that there is 'further actions' OIC has to do. Last time was there had been a 'mix up ' at CPS whatever that means .

After the original FA from complainant neighbour , the OIC had nowhere to go to get her promotional prize , so started picking on family to make a case - after making life as difficult as they could for us . please no one say they are doing there job how I hate that statement - no nit doing there job they probably could not run a 'P' up in a brewery !

Can we complain to anyone about the relentless phone calls and visits they had to endure and behaviour of the police in trying to manipulate 2 of our adult children and partners ( one of whom is a tad unstable and suffers with depression - they went to her first easy to manipulate and get her sucked in ) telling them that photos OH had are inappropriate on phone even though fully clothed and doing normal every day things all kids do ,our kids have never had anything like this to deal with and would always think the police are always right . It tears me up not seeing them ur the grand kiddies and I cannot believe the police witch hunt anyone they can - umm maybe I can since reading on here .

It feels like our lives our over and will never be the same but we will fight and want to sue them FA and family if it costs us ever penny we have .

Any thoughts at all anyone?

If it was the worst case scenario OH has lined up sol recommended on here (Chris) however they really only involved after charge .

I'm sure the bail monster got bigger each time my OH was due.
    It's terrifying and I completely understand how you feel.

Personally I was so worried about upsetting the OIC that I didn't want to make a complaint.

Our situation was known to the police for a few years before my OH was finally arrested.
    We endured (and continue to endure) constant verbal attacks and attempts to cause us trouble.

I really hope that you will get NFA after all the trouble you've been caused.
    Your OH will need a solicitor there at bail if he is to be reinterviewed.
    But not for ReBail. They may phone just before the day and give you a new date.
    Your solicitor should check this for you and be present if needed.
    If he's charged (only if!) then you can start building a defence.
    In the meantime, I wouldn't recommend any complaints procedures.
    Keep positive.
    YoH

Comment

Working...
    X