No announcement yet.

Opinions about case. Bananas or ****ed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions about case. Bananas or ****ed?

Hello there.

I want have your opinions about one case i heard.

Two persons meet in a club, drunk together and dance. Girl invite boy after party

Entry in a hotel room alone, separated from the rest who been there too, both consenting kisses and touches.

Have sex and during vaginal, no intentionally penetrates anus.

Girl regrets consent in that moment to all. Cry and people from hotel call police.

Contradictorily statement, First say no consent to all then, day after, tell she was passed out and "vomiting" during sexual intercourse. It does not sound very believable...

DNA taken and cctv pub shows 2 friends girls wanted the same boy.

Waiting your opinions about that

No body can make a decision on a crime that carries a potential life sentence with just a few lines of information.

Who ever this is about, and if the points made are truthful then they have a solid base for a defence I would say. Get them to get a barristers opinion as they know how courts generally react to these things!

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Itsnotallbad View Post
      No body can make a decision on a crime that carries a potential life sentence with just a few lines of information.

Who ever this is about, and if the points made are truthful then they have a solid base for a defence I would say. Get them to get a barristers opinion as they know how courts generally react to these things!

Thanks
      Hello, thank for your comment.

You are right, more details are needed..

They are waiting for intoxication test, if it cames.

People involved are all foreign students outside UK. Must the girl come to give evidence in trial or can give evidence by video-link in her country?

Men was charged in hours to keep him in the country.

What do you think? Case can be dropped if charged was fast with no strong evidence?

Comment

Working...
      X