Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice from someone who knows please ??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice from someone who knows please ??????

My son was due to answer his first bail this Tuesday. I have had an email from the WPC to say he can collect his phones as there is nothing incriminating on there. She also wrote:

"Firstly his bail has been extended to 28th July 2016 at 1000 hrs.
    This is to allow for further enquiries to be carried out and CPS advice to be obtained."

Is this good, bad or indifferent ?
    It's brought it all back again.

Originally posted by 2tea2 View Post
    My son was due to answer his first bail this Tuesday. I have had an email from the WPC to say he can collect his phones as there is nothing incriminating on there. She also wrote:

"Firstly his bail has been extended to 28th July 2016 at 1000 hrs.
    This is to allow for further enquiries to be carried out and CPS advice to be obtained."

Is this good, bad or indifferent ?
    It's brought it all back again.
    It means that the police portion of the case hasn't been completed. Throughout the police process,the police liaise with the cps about the case.

Personally i wouldn't try to read into things like this. I would personally remember that if the police had concrete evidence on any crime the process would be incredibly fast and your son would be in court very fast.

Its not bad,id say indifferent as the inly good thing would be NFA!

Nothing is going to happen fast which will make contact with police even more nerve racking. The best thing to do is keep your self occupied. (Easier said than done i know)

All the best!

Comment

Working...
    X