X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre trial hearing

hi all,

how is everyone?

so, next week I have my first crown court appearance and I'm obviously scared. a trial date will the be set for I guess later in the year.

we have been over the idpc and its a long list of lies and investigative failings. painful reading but the hope is we can continue to make representations to get this stopped before trial. there is not a shred of forensic evidence against me and in a case of this nature there would be if I'd done what I'm alleged to have done. my legal team are more staggered by the day that I've been charged.

so I remain mentally fluctuating between hope and fear and everywhere in between. today is a low day as I'm all by myself, but I'll go have a walk in a minute. I hate myself for being unfaithful yet hate the system and these liars more so. I guess I'll have time to make amends to my wife and myself when this goes and need to focus my anger on winning this first. I simply can't go to prison for something I didn't do but I have faith in 12 normal people seeing that over career grabbing police and a **** scared cps.

I started taking anti depressants recently but they made me feel like a zombie so I've dropped them in favour of quality food and exercise.

keep smiling everyone and stay strong. the truth will out.

Hope you get the normality you deserve and don't let the FA take anymore of your precious life!

Hope you manage to have a long happy life with your wife an not be beaten by this!!!!

Horrendous situation. My ex is going through it an feeling helpless is the worst feeling in the world. I would sell my soul to take it all away.

Hang tight keep fighting the good fight

Comment

thanks so much, cruel world and I wish you all the very best as well

Comment

Hi itsover.

I suspect that your choice of Username was borne out of a feeling of negativity however, I hope and believe that you may well see the positive version of the term 'It's Over' by the time this cruel episode of your life is done with.

I'm not able to give any paricularly helpful advice, however what I would say is try to avoid concerning yourself with the press publishing your appearance....Yes, it would be far better for nothing to appear but if you went into the town centre of wherever you're from & asked the first 20 people you see what yesterday's front page headline of the local paper was (XXX Standard, XXX Mail, XXXPost etc., etc.,) I would be extremely surprised if a single one could name their local paper, let alone recent headlines. So what are the chances of any of them reading an inch of text on Page 20 (ish) ?

I like the fact that you're exercising ... Most people's focus when exercising is the 'physical form' but it does absolute wonders for your mental shape too. And if you can use that instead of prescription medicine (which has it's place still) then all the better. Listen to some music - some of it will make you feel low, which is fine but even if you're not into "thumping dance music" I've always found that combined with a walk or a gym visit, there's nothing more uplifting & motivating....even if it's not what you would usually listen to in the car.

From what you've posted today, compared to your original post you're doing fine. This isn't going to be easy for you-you don't need me to tell you that. But you must remember that you've got the most powerful "weapon" on your side. The truth. If you add to that a competent legal team and a composed demeanor, I think you might just get through this.

And be able to breath a sigh of relief when you can finally say, "It's over".

All The Very Best To You,

TBG1.

Comment

hi tbg1 and thank you.

its certainly taking its toll but we can't let these *******s break us. I'm slowly losing everything as a result of this but nows not the time for self pity its time to fight for my life and everyone I love and who loves me.

`beyond reasonable doubt`. that is all that matters right now.

Comment

IO,

There's always time for self-pity ... And you must allow yourself that.

As I don't have much information on your paricular case, I'm "reading between the lines here" but please remember that the Prosecution's biggest weapon (heck, their only weapon) is that in regards to the subject matter of the "incident" you do feel guilty.

But NOT for the reasons they are alleging. If they can twist this to suit their 'version of events' then they will. Success in making the jury mistake the guilt you feel over your infidelity for guilt over what you're accused of is likely their only chance.

Deal with your feelings now - it's going to be difficult .... Moreso for your wife - but it'll allow you to focus on putting this pile of 'you-know-what' where it belongs when the time comes.

Apologies if some of what I've said is wide-of-the-mark. I hope not because I am trying to do the opposite of upset you.

Best Wishes

TBG1

Comment

not at all, my friend. really valid points and I hadn't considered it that way. reading a book on injustice at present and it discusses how prosecutors have never met you but are convinced if charged you are guilty and will do all they can to convict. I still can't believe this can happen in England but I swear on my kids lives I didn't do this - I'm a softy and have never hurt anyone so I'll express remorse for cheating but fight to the death to prove I've not hurt anyone, least of all a female.

Comment

IO,

That's the spirit!

Keep posting sir, you will find it theraputic and (hopefully) helpful.

There are good people here who will always do what they can. And when you consider that they too are also in the same (type of) situation, it's truly amazing that they will do anything to help you through this.

Best Wishes,

TBG1

Comment

can I ask, what's your story? my guess is you've come through this to the other side. always good to hear these positive messages. I'm not sure how setting work but if you'd prefer send me a private message?

Comment

Hey IO,

Of course you can ask - it's not a million miles away from most. In the simplest terms, I've been falsely accused. The easiest way to look at what my situation is is to click on (or press) my username and it will give you the option to 'View Posts'. Click/press that and you can scroll over to my first post which is effectively "my thread". That'll give you my story.

To add to it (sadly you're wrong about coming out the other side), I'm still awaiting charge/NFA ... 51 weeks after interview.

Still, I'm sensitive to the fact that I am by no means in a worse position than some.

By all means PM me if you want to. I will always try to help - morally if not practically. But as the amazing RF always says, if you post your questions in the open forum the answers that you receive will help more people than you.

Best Wishes,

TBG1

Comment

51 weeks since interview.....glad to see your still holding it together

be positive ^^
                      Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
                      Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

yeah, that's a hell of a long time. mines been relatively quick which I'm not reading much into, all regions seem to vary, but stay strong.

Comment

Working...
                        X