Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police changed the date the allegation was made!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police changed the date the allegation was made!!!!!

o.k, sorry starting new thread... again, but after NFA and heaps of evidence that it was to do wtih our neighbour asking the accuser to make the allegation i was semi looking foward but apprehensive about todays meeting with the local police. After explaining everything why i think he got them to do it, showing them the facebook messages and everything, the police then turned round and said "actually, the allegation was made months before you had a fall out with ____, the dates don't add up, he is not involved". I was in shock, but the more i think about it the more it doesn't make sense.... when the child protection and social services came round the child protection said the allegation was made two weeks ago. If it was months and months before that, then why did the accuser and her mum APPROACH us with no concern 2 months before and chatted to us???? The only thing i can think of is that the OIC changed the date so that she didn't have to get them done for perverting the course of justice. But stranger still, the police officers couldn't tell us the date when the allegation was made!! I have messages of him asking someone else to make the same accusation. yet because the person didn't agree to it he can't be done for perverting the course of justice!!!!

I'm just devastated that i had done everything to help the police in the investigation, co-operated throughout and worked with social services and everything, not once kicked of at the family who did this to us (till last week). I mean can they honestly do an investigation on someone for months without letting the person accused know??? They didn't speak to anyone about it until after my husband was arrested!!!

It just doesn't make sense and i know i can't change things but my only option is getting them sent a letter about their threatening behaviour but i would have to receive one too because the neighbours have said i've been threatning towards them.

I just feel so helpless and i feel like i can't do anything to protect my children who are scared of these neighbours. I just can't stop crying, it really is the end of the road and they've got away with it and i still have to see them every damn day.

I'm sorry for moaning, i know many of you would love to be in the position of NFA, but i have truly lost my trust in the police now, and i know i'm gonna really really really struggle moving on from this. I just want them moved out of the village, away from my children after what they've clearly done and they can't even do that!!! No wonder why people 'take the law into their own hands'.

So it's the end of the road for us, just gotta 'forget about the last year', any advice on how to do that would be great right now!
    "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Sorry to hear still having problems, seems police only care about prosecuting if there is a tick-box to promotion not about justice. They wonder why people have no respect for the police these days! Wish there was a way to show others this side before they end up having to face police so that for one we don't get the "smoke without fire" brigade around FAs and two police may start to do what they're meant to.

I've dealt with police on a few occasions reporting crime, once when collected all the evidence and presented it to them for them to do nothing. Now with no evidence were left out to dry until the OIC sends his "file" to the CP's. Sorry for the rant just hate the injustices in our police forces.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaredlad View Post
      Sorry to hear still having problems, seems police only care about prosecuting if there is a tick-box to promotion not about justice. They wonder why people have no respect for the police these days! Wish there was a way to show others this side before they end up having to face police so that for one we don't get the "smoke without fire" brigade around FAs and two police may start to do what they're meant to.

I've dealt with police on a few occasions reporting crime, once when collected all the evidence and presented it to them for them to do nothing. Now with no evidence were left out to dry until the OIC sends his "file" to the CP's. Sorry for the rant just hate the injustices in our police forces.
      no honestly... please rant away... i think the word 'injustice' is an understatement!!

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

This is precisely why the advice is to never help the police with evidence especially when it comes to something that can prove the accser lied. However, what is done, is done. You should get something called the "CRIS" report - Crime Reporting Information system - and this will show you everything that has happened with dates and times, right from when the allegation was made to the police.

Or are they saying that the accuser made the allegation to another person prior to going to the police?
        Last edited by Rights Fighter; 10 May 2016, 09:57 AM.
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
          This is precisely why the advice is to never help the police with evidence especially when it comes to something that can prove the accser lied. However, what is done, is done. You should get something called the "CRIS" report - Crime Reporting Information system - and this will show you everything that has happened with dates and times, right from when the allegation was made to the police.

Or are they saying that the accuser made the allegation to another person prior to going to the police?
          originally the date added up from what the child protection officer said, that the allegation was made two days after the fall out with the neighbour, yesterdays meeting after hearing everything why we thought he was involved they turned round and said they had contacted the OIC and she said that the neighbour couldn't of been involved as the "investigations on it started months before, there was alot of investigation work taking place before you even knew about it" the police officer then went on to say "don't think it was a few weeks before, it was months and months before". and then we asked when the date was and they said "we can't tell you, we don't know"

i then said, that's not possible as we spoke to the accuser two weeks before the fall out with the neighbour. One police officer said "it;s a conspiracy, __ was not involved in the allegation, now you know this we have to deal with the neighbourhood issues" then the other police officer said "its clear though he's 'jumped on the bandwagon' and has taken advantage of knowing about the accusation, hence getting trying to get someone else to make the same accusation, but we have no proof that he got the accuser to make the accusation".

I will see if i can get the CRIS - but if they changed the date on the system then i guess it will come up as that????
          Last edited by Casehardened; 10 May 2016, 09:57 PM. Reason: repairing quote

Comment

Hi Hello88

So sorry that even with. NFA are still having these problems , and like you cannot believe they cannot give an accurate date . Just wanted to let you know that still here whenever needed and in some ways feel that it's worse in a way at your stage than before because although a relief for you with NFA is annoying the way things are being done . Keep strong ! I know you will.

Comment

if they change the date on the system and get found out it would be instant sacking I think. To be honest, I don't believe that they can change it as it's a computerised system whereby it is updated every time something happens on it.

To change one date, they would have to change all the dates to make them all fit.
              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
              X