not sure where to turn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not sure where to turn

Have been accused of two counts of rape and two counts of abh on bail until June. Don't no where to turn solicitors are saying they doubt it will go anywhere.

Feel very much alone in this huge world and don't know how much more I can take

Hello. It's positive that your solicitor thinks it won't go anywhere. Although very traumatic a lot of accusations do not proceed to someone being charged. Am I right in thinking the allegations all relate to one incident/one person?
    Last edited by joe_3178; 18 April 2016, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Yes an ex partner who denies we was ever in a relationship.

She has accused me of child abduction before I was charged and then it got dropped 2 weeks before trial

Comment

Originally posted by fighter04 View Post
        Yes an ex partner who denies we was ever in a relationship.

She has accused me of child abduction before I was charged and then it got dropped 2 weeks before trial
        This sounds like there are issues over custody/access to your child(ren). If so it does seem that some women use the DV/rape allegation route to facilitate legal proceedings over this issue (legal aid is automatically granted and any family court proceedings are put on hold until the allegations are determined)
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

No kids involved anymore long story short

I was seeing her when she split from her husband for about 4 years have know her for 12. The husband did not know. The kids called me dad and everything. She changed him off the school database to me. The husband found out she denied knowing and denied we was in a relationship he contacted the school who confirmed I was down as there dad and that I had been picking them up from school when ill etc.

They went to police who charged me with abduction this all got dropped 2 weeks before trial. As soon as its dropped in arrested on allegations of rape!!

Also with the abduction she claimed ABH which has also been dropped. But with the rape comes fresh allegations of ABH

Had 8 months on remand for the previous charges all to be dropped so lost that time when I was innocent

Comment

Working...
          X