Toxicology report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toxicology report

Got the independent toxicology report back.
    Concludes it is "not possible" the complainant would be in a state where she couldn't consent.
    Completely undermines Her statement and validates what I have said from the start.
    Being sent to CPS on Monday and solicitor thinks it might trigger a case review.
    Feeling positive.
    Best wishes to everyone on the forum.

Great news and a definite positive for you!
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

That's great news make sure you have a hard copy for yourself I've heard of solicitors and barristers losing vital evidence

From experience!!

Comment

How did you manage to get a copy dude?

My FA refused to have one done as she said she worried about making someone else complicit - a tad confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by SalvationNeeded123 View Post

My FA refused to have one done as she said she worried about making someone else complicit - a tad confusing.
          A copy of what?

My solicitor requested the independent toxicology report.

Comment

Originally posted by SalvationNeeded123 View Post

I am rather confused too, that a complainant would refuse to undertake a toxicology test. This would only help her and it could not implicate a third party, given that it's to check whether she was drunk / under the influence of drugs etc.......

How do you know that she was "worried about making someone else complicit?" Doesn't make sense unless I am missing something.
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
            X