Accused of rape by my ex while we were together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accused of rape by my ex while we were together

well was accused of rape, sexual assault 2 counts of common assault and finally criminal damage!

was interviewed for two hours i admitted having sex as that was what it was there was sex toys involved with she never told the police!

i was bailed for 6 weeks and we only live 100m apart from each other so in my eyes they mustnt believe her wholely?
    she phoned the police and told them i was given her cut throat gestures one day as she drove past me which was completely false!

following week her brother assaulted me and one of his friends tried to run me over, i tried to run away and the only way to go was past her house!
    i phoned the police and reported it, police said they wouldnt be long from 11pm next minute 3 riots vans went past and went to her adress (can see her house from my property)

few hours later i was arrested for witness intimidation and assault by beating! got charged and was remanded in custody i got bailed from the crown court which told me not to enter the COUNTY so i have recently moved to a family member at the other end of the country!

i found myself a full time job and been rebailed twice i was due to appear 13th april but i was working that day so phoned the police to see if they could change it they told me the cps had not made a decision and am on my 3rd rebail date which hasnt been given to me!

i just want it all to end so i can move on with my life i have read a few peoples posts and have found some good information and opinions

so worried with what is going to happen WHy have the CPS not made a decision?
    Last edited by Casehardened; 16 April 2016, 08:51 AM. Reason: Spacing text for easier reading

Originally posted by Campbel123 View Post

so worried with what is going to happen WHy have the CPS not made a decision?
    It's nothing personal, just that they are snowed under with similar cases so the tricky ones (i.e. where there no evidence one way or another) tend to get pushed to the back of the box.

Do check up on your new rebail date though, if you inadvertently miss this that will be another offence to add to the list.
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

yes i have phoned up a few times! i have tried to find out whats going on! she is denying consent but there so much evidence to prove otherwise worst waiting game i ever played!

Comment

Working...
      X