Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help and Advice.

Can people give there feedback please?

I was arrested for rape and have evidence from a previous case that was dropped which will help prove my innocence

The woman is question denied ever being in a relationship i have text messages that the police wrote from my phone which was part of the evidence building in the last case. I also have a bank statement in her name proving she lived at my address which also she denies. The OIC seems keen to see the bank statement he did when i mentioned and even wanted to come to my house and get this. I spoke to my solicitor and said i would rather everything done through the solicitor. The solicitor contacted me and said the OIC is eager to see the bank statement. Not sure if this is a good sign or not????

When i was interviewed it was by one officer who never normaly does interviews is this a good sign my solicitor seems to think it is???

Sorry but in a big black hole at the moment and just want this nightmare to end. The woman accused me of abduction last year which got dropped 2 weeks before trial as soon as it was dropped accussed me of rape and ABH

Does anyone have any knowledge of 'Perverting the Course of Justice' and if i can ask for this to be investigated now or after. Not sure if it would be seen as a way of 'Intimidating the Witness'

Thanks

You can always make a counter allegation, but perverting the course of justice, would surely require the FA to have done something more than just make a false accusation. That's more along the lines of Obstruct PC ?

what does your solicitor say ? They probably in a better position to answer that then me.
    Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
    Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

You would have to take out a private prosecution, which could cost a huge amount of money, with no guarantee that you will win and you could end up paying the other side's bill as well. Sometimes the CPS will take over but that is rare.

The accuser would have to admit to lying, or there would have to be incontrovertible evidence that she was.

Don't give too much information to the police because they will go to the accuser, who will then change her story to suit.
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
      X