Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• start of a long road

Hey guys,

I guess I am now a victim of false rape allegations.

I was with a woman for 2 years her husband did not know and her son had taken me on as a father figure. He found out I was picking her son up from school she denied knowing and made allegations of child abduction. I was charged for this then two weeks before trial the case was dropped due to no evidence.

Little did I know as soon as this was dropped she made allegations of rape x2 and denies we was ever in a relationship.

I was arrested last week and question by one police officer. My solicitors does not think it will go anywhere and they represented me well last time but its easier said. I have a stack of evidence including police comments she had lied during the previous investigation.

I have a copy of texts which show we was in a sexual relationship in 2015 her allegations are from 2014.

All of this evidence I hold is from the previous allegations the police was investigating

At the end of my tether just hope this is enough to prove myself. Any advice would be warmly welcome

I am on bail until June the police officer has asked my solicitor for copies of a bank statement of hers which shows she was living at my address which she denies

Thanks

Nick

Hello. Just wanted to say, as spouse of someone also falsely accused, you have my total sympathy, empathy and support. It will be a long road but many of us on here are going down that road together and we will comfort each other.

Comment

I'm so sorry you've had to find us here. The only advice I can give you at the moment is to have patience. It is indeed a long slow road, even if your accuser can easily be shown to be lying. I'm glad for you that your solicitor is hopeful for you though.
      'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
      X