Magistrates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magistrates

I have to go to the Magistrates Court this week before it gets bumped up to the Crown Court. Got to say, I'm very very anxious about it. Never experienced anything like this before and it still feels almost surreal. The stress is only too real though. How did others find it? Was it reported in the press for you? I still can not believe I have been charged with a crime I did not commit!

Originally posted by Chris1 View Post
    I have to go to the Magistrates Court this week before it gets bumped up to the Crown Court. Got to say, I'm very very anxious about it. Never experienced anything like this before and it still feels almost surreal. The stress is only too real though. How did others find it? Was it reported in the press for you? I still can not believe I have been charged with a crime I did not commit!
    Mine was very straightforward. Found it surreal having my name on the wall - very surreal. Just see it as another step closer to put it all behind.
    Stay measured and focus and back yourself.

Comment

Hopefully you will have support with you. It's a very quick hearing and you will probably spend more time hanging around for your short hearing. Hopefully you will have some paperwork through so you can make a start on clearing your name.
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

hi

Originally posted by Chris1 View Post
        A friend of mine went to magistrates' court years ago, he said that what usually happens is that in a case too serious to deal with at their level you will do nothing more than have to confirm your personal details. I asked my sol if it would be reported in the local press as my parents aren't in good health. He told me the charge would be read out if things got that far; then it would depend on who was at the court that day- most journalists probably wouldn't bother, but if there's a young keen reporter there looking to make a name for themself.....
        Sorry I can't be more helpful, but that's what I was told, chances are probably higher that it won't be reported, fingers xd for you.
        Stay strong!

Comment

Its a painless procedure, but good to get you used to the surroundings and whole process of going to court.

good luck mate
          Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
          Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

Working...
          X