did you get this sorted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feeling nervous

well today's the day we find out what this is all about i've been out of my mind with worry since the phone call from the police on saturday not knowing anything except my son as been accused of rapeing someone in march april 2014 at school and that they wanted to talk to him under caution today at 1pm. i've tried speaking to my son but he swears he's never touched anyone he's not even worried because he says why should he be worried when he's done nothing but i can't help but worry

Comment

I remember the day my OH went in for his 'chat' like it was yesterday the fear was so unreal... keep strong I hope your both okay and there is a quick outcome for you all! xx
      Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

thanks hun i'm trying but its hard x

Comment

It may not be as bad as you think in our case although it was it was not the violent graphic rape I'd been dreading hearing about for nine days in fact it was lacked almost any detail was laughable and made no sense.
          Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

i'm hoping its not i just can't believe how calm my son is about it all x

Comment

Originally posted by worried68 View Post
              i'm hoping its not i just can't believe how calm my son is about it all x
              Take your cue from him, but as mothers we fear for our children no matter what. He has the confidence of youth and knows that he has done nothing wrong.

I, and lots of others on this forum I'm sure, will be thinking of you both this afternoon. Whatever the outcome today, there will be a long road ahead before all us done. That's the nature of the beast, but hang in there. You'll know a lot more about this by the end of the day and that will be a big step forward.
              'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

thanks hun i'm trying to be confident like him and he just keeps saying they can't do anything because i've done nothing wrong! but yes us mothers always worry! i just feel so alone i have no one i can talk to about any of this x

Comment

Hang in there for a little longer. As a new member you can't receive or send messages but that will change when you've been a member for 10 days.

Just take each day at a time - each hour if you have to - and know that you've got friends on here, thinking of you and your boy. If you need a voice at the end of the phone, don't be afraid to call your local Samaritans, 24/7. They are not just for the suicidal and despairing. They are there to be an ear for anyone who needs one.

Hopefully, later this afternoon, the solicitor attending with your son will be able to give you some reassurances too.
                  'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Thinking of you

Comment

just read through this... hope all goes well as can go today.

They say as a mum you're only as happy as your unhappiest child.

at least you will know more about the allegation and afterwards be able to have something to fight on.

Keep strong, and might be worth writing down when you get back particular things that was said whilst fresh in your mind.

keep strong xxxx
                      "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

thanks all felling lots better today we went to the police station it wasn't what i had been dreading at all this girl had accused my son of viginal rape the solicisitor said to us before that what she said was laughable he was ment to have raped her in one of the school toilets sometime between april and july she couldn't remember what toilets if it was in a cubicle or not or even if it was male or female toilets, there was no violence then she carried on with her day at school and said nothing to any of her friends plus she doesn't know when in the day it happened like the solicisitor said he'd dealt with lots of cases and there is normally more detail even after 2 years and told him not to worry about things at all so now were waiting to find out what police are going to do

Comment

Glad to hear that you're feeling so much better.

Comment

thanks hun i finally ate something yesterday i hadn't eaten since the phone call on saturday x

Comment

Working...
                            X