Re-Bailed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-Bailed!!!

Hi all, was up for my 2nd bail date next week, and my solicitor informed me this morning that I have been rebailed for another 2 months!

Gutted

Oh Aidy I'm really sorry to hear this. Is this your second re-bail?

Did your solicitor ask if your file had gone to CPS?

The waiting is such agony. You've been on here long enough to know this isn't unusual sadly. I know that's s** all comfort at this point!

Hang in there

Comment

Yeah I know that, and I kind of thought in my heart I would be rebailed!
      But it doesn't help ease the nightmare!!!
      I just don't know where this will end up?
      My head is spinning

**case was with the CPS in Dec**

Comment

Originally posted by Aidy View Post
        Yeah I know that, and I kind of thought in my heart I would be rebailed!
        But it doesn't help ease the nightmare!!!
        I just don't know where this will end up?
        My head is spinning

**case was with the CPS in Dec**
        No I know that.

The emotional energy spent on wishing and hoping is huge ....

No one knows where or when it will end only that it will Aidy. Even if it goes all the way that is your chance to prove your innocence. Remember the CPS only see one very biased side when making their decision

Comment

Originally posted by wakingnightmare View Post
          No I know that.

The emotional energy spent on wishing and hoping is huge ....

No one knows where or when it will end only that it will Aidy. Even if it goes all the way that is your chance to prove your innocence. Remember the CPS only see one very biased side when making their decision
          Just starting to get my head around it now!
          Thanks for the reply!

Its just so hard to see any light at the end of the tunnel!

Comment

Complaint to the CPS?

Just wanted to ask if anyone has complained to the CPS regarding the time it takes for them to make a decision??
            Or is it just pointless?

Comment

Just starting to get my head around it now!
              Thanks for the reply!

Its just so hard to see any light at the end of the tunnel!
              There are points in this nightmare when the light seems to get further away ... We've all got to believe it's there and we'll reach it even when we can't see it. This will end; look at hello88 yesterday out of the blue it's over for her and her family

Comment

so so sorry to hear... its true the mental energy (and physical) that the bail date takes out of you only to know that you have to go through the bail countdown all again...

interestingly i brought a new cd a few days ago.. it had a song i had not heard on it before and the line that really stood out to me was "its always darkest before the dawn" the words hit me so much i had the pull the car over for crying lol.. but its true. But the more darker the night the more beautiful the dawn, so keep strong, you've got this far ..

and no, i don't think there is any point complaining to the CPS.. they are there own law and you don't want to make them grumpy lol!!

keep strong

h xxxxxxx
                "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Just wanted to ask if anyone has complained to the CPS regarding the time it takes for them to make a decision??
                  Or is it just pointless?
                  That's a difficult one. I complained to the CPS after the file should have been with them for about 5 months. Part of my complaint got upheld, it progressed to the next stage of their complaints process. Waited and waited and my local MP even wrote to the DPP. Then, a year after the false allegation was made, I got charged and the CPS never responded to the stage 2 of their complaints process. Absolutely crazy and now I wonder whether I should have complained at all. That said, every circumstance is different. You'd like to think and believe that they use common sense and would not be influenced by complaints. Who knows though.

Of course I am left wondering whether I should have complained about them (and also the OIC). It's a sad sad world if my complaints did influence their decision though as it should be about truth and justice, and there is no way I should have been charged with a crime I did not commit if they had done their job properly.

Best of luck in whatever you choose to do mate.

Comment

We know from this group that some people have waited two years, so it's not unusual to wait more than five months.

Better not to stir the murky waters with formal complaints at that stage.
                    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Or is it just pointless?
                      No but we want to. How long have you been waiting? For us it's 2 years in June!!!!!

Comment

I doubt a complaint would help. if you've been waiting ages, and you put in a complaint, and by chance you get an NFA or whatever, you might think the complaint has worked. I think that is doubtful though. Probably just a coincidence.

What you decide to do is up to you. My view is that they will come to you when they are ready and not before.
                        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Chigirl View Post
                          No but we want to. How long have you been waiting? For us it's 2 years in June!!!!!
                          Wow 2 years!!!!
                          Well it is around 7 months since i was questioned..

I think Rights Fighter is correct!!!

Comment

Yep July 17th 2014 is when it started. Still no news for us.

Comment

Hi Aidy

Sorry to hear of the re-bail , my OH too been re-bailed this time for another month just over , it's such a battle to keep life on track but that's exactly what we have to do , not let the FA's win and keep as much as possible a normal existence, it's tough and RF is right they will do things in their own time not when we hope and wish for it annoying as it is , we now just try and get on with things but the mind certainly takes over a lot of times going over the same stuff wondering how u can be in such a situation just seems so unreal most of the time .

Keep posting too I find it definately helps , OH is 5 months in to the process shall we call it.

Comment

Working...
                              X