Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falsely accused by malicious step daughter

Hello everyone.

I will just give a brief description of the hell I'm going through tho I have some questions for more experienced members.

At the end of Jan 16 I was accused by my step daughter of rape in our family home while my wife and two very young (2&4) children where upstairs.

On the night in question I was downstairs with stepdaughter went bed next morning she claims I raped her while everyone was asleep unknown to her my wife was wide awake with bedroom door open reading her book and heard everything downstairs I.e me and sd talking then me going bed my wife completely backs me 100% and did so in her statement sd has made two previous allegations against school pupils.

So wife spoke to oic last Monday who told her I'd been naf and I had this confirmation last Thursday from sol tho I haven't received my letter yet.when my wife asked about the case oic told her that sd withdrew her statement almost instantly but not before I had a humiliating experience of being swabbed etc oic also told my wife they didn't even send dna off to be tested.

So three questions really.
    Oic said sd can open case whenever she want to again is that true

Will i be aloud my things back as in my clothes and phone

And what becomes of my sample even though they didn't send it off does it just stay in storage cause I've never been in trouble before and don't really want this on a database along with the allegation

Thanks for reading my post.

She could resurrect the allegations (through the police) but she would have to answer the question: "why did you make the allegation in the first place, and then withdraw it?"

You see, it really depends on the reason for withdrawing it. If it was because she couldn't face going through a trial, then it could come back to bite you on the bum. However, if she withdrew it, saying that the allegation was untrue, then this should stay where it is, NFAd.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

As far as I'm aware the afternoon she made the allegation she stressed she didn't want it to go any further tho she did agree to an examination which my wife was told by oic that there was no sign of anything have happened as in forced penetration.

That's the reason oic told my wife the swabs from myself and stepdaughter where never sent off for dna profile

And almost within a week I was nfa bit it's took them two months to tell me

Comment

Saying it didn't want to go any further doesn't mean it didn't happen and it could be resurrected, if she wanted it to, later on. Maybe ask your solicitor to clarify with the police exactly what she said.

Comment

Originally posted by Question.everything.32 View Post
          Hello everyone.

I will just give a brief description of the hell I'm going through tho I have some questions for more experienced members.

At the end of Jan 16 I was accused by my step daughter of rape in our family home while my wife and two very young (2&4) children where upstairs.

On the night in question I was downstairs with stepdaughter went bed next morning she claims I raped her while everyone was asleep unknown to her my wife was wide awake with bedroom door open reading her book and heard everything downstairs I.e me and sd talking then me going bed my wife completely backs me 100% and did so in her statement sd has made two previous allegations against school pupils.

So wife spoke to oic last Monday who told her I'd been naf and I had this confirmation last Thursday from sol tho I haven't received my letter yet.when my wife asked about the case oic told her that sd withdrew her statement almost instantly but not before I had a humiliating experience of being swabbed etc oic also told my wife they didn't even send dna off to be tested.

So three questions really.
          Oic said sd can open case whenever she want to again is that true

Will i be aloud my things back as in my clothes and phone

And what becomes of my sample even though they didn't send it off does it just stay in storage cause I've never been in trouble before and don't really want this on a database along with the allegation

Thanks for reading my post.
          Yrch! What a state of affairs, hope the matter resolves itself soon. Does sound a bit unfair on the face of it, but hopefully you'll get a positive result. No expert, but I was nfa'd fairly quickly am sure I'm on the data base though, sure I've heard I could pay a solicitor to get my info removed but I'm not 100% certain on that.
          Good luck
          Stay strong!

Comment

Thanks for the support its been an absolute nightmare I feel as if I've lost something but don't know what it is or where to look for it.

I have been naf'd but constantly worry over it because it can be reinvestigated it's annoying I feel as if the police never did what they are supposed to do they just dropped it because sd didn't want to take it any further I don't know how long they can keep dna samples for without testing them but if they did it would have givin them the answer they were looking for instead I have to live in limbo for something that may or may not happen

Comment

Things back

Hi now I have been naf'd am I entitled to get my possessions back from the police I've contacted oic who never gets back to me was wondering if I am aloud my stuff back or can they just keep it without my consent??

Appreciate any answers thanks

Comment

hi

Hi now I have been naf'd am I entitled to get my possessions back from the police I've contacted oic who never gets back to me was wondering if I am aloud my stuff back or can they just keep it without my consent??

Nooo, don't think so, I was told that my old phone was available for collection, but as it would've been a bag of bits I didn't bother. I was told which station to pick them up from too. Can't see why you weren't offered the same, you could try asking at the station you were interviewed in- they might be able to point you in the right direction?

Comment

They took a whole pile of stuff from our house and I asked very specifically if we would get it back. Some of it was very old/broken and we just hadn't got rounded to throwing it out being pack rats, but they weren't able to tell so said they had to take it anyway.

They said it would all be returned, no matter what, so it's could just be that the OIC doesn't see you as a priority any more and you need to go up the chain a bit to get a response.
                  'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Thanks for reply like I mentioned earlier they never sent samples off for profile or used any forensics on clothes or phone so it is just literally sitting in a warehouse somewhere gathering dust

Comment

Maybe ask your MP to help with the return of your possession? I know they have helped others in this situation

Comment

Working...
                      X