Horrible feeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrible feeling

Just though I'd write a post, I was charged for one count of rape on a woman over 16 years old on Monday. After around 8 weeks of my first interview by police. Some may say that is quick.
    I am to appear at the mags in May, I still need to sort a solicitor. This seems to be really important to me as I feel like my Liberty will be in their hands.

I am struggling to cope at the moment it's a good job my mother is so supportive of me, I can't remember what freedom feels like.

This might be a pointless post but I just felt the need to say something.

There will be lots of people here thinking of you. I'm glad to hear that your mum is so supportive. Our children never stop being our children and I hope that you are able to let her mother you a little bit.

It may have been quite quick in the grand scheme of things, but on the other hand it's good the file didn't sit on someone's desk doing nothing but gathering dust for months, don't you think? If this was going to happen the sooner the process starts, the sooner it will be done and dusted.

Take care of yourself.
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Hang in there!
      Make your legal rep a good one!
      This is never understated, it will be in their hands so you need to be able to trust them to fight your corner, even though you're totally innocent, they will be fighting!
      Stay strong, this is your chance to tell your side of the story.
      You will get through this!
      YoH

Comment

Thank you!!! Means so much to me xx

Comment

I think you have been referred to a choice of solicitors, so hopefully you have now made your mind up about that. That is the most important thing, at this point in time
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
            I think you have been referred to a choice of solicitors, so hopefully you have now made your mind up about that. That is the most important thing, at this point in time
            I'm finding it really difficult to find a solicitor at the moment.

Comment

hi

Originally posted by Inadarkplace View Post
              Just though I'd write a post, I was charged for one count of rape on a woman over 16 years old on Monday. After around 8 weeks of my first interview by police. Some may say that is quick.
              I am to appear at the mags in May, I still need to sort a solicitor. This seems to be really important to me as I feel like my Liberty will be in their hands.

I am struggling to cope at the moment it's a good job my mother is so supportive of me, I can't remember what freedom feels like.

This might be a pointless post but I just felt the need to say something.
              Wish you luck!
              Stay strong!

Comment

Originally posted by Inadarkplace View Post
                I'm finding it really difficult to find a solicitor at the moment.

What is wrong with the ones you have been recommended to, so far? We need to know so as not to refer people to them in the future, if they have done something upsetting......
                People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
                X