Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to stay positive is a struggle today

Hi everyone

OH bail date looming very close now , we rang the duty who says he does not know which way it will go and could be any of following 1 NFA - if not enough evidence 2. Charged 3. Re- bail as CPS so far behind he reckons it will be the re- bail . Case was sent to CPS end of Jan but he did seem a little vague still he then added that he had some ' spare time ' after bail meeting to go through LA etc if charged did also say that he would attend if needed so we think it's a charge then he ended the call saying see you there on day at time we need to be there. Also said if charged would be magistrate court in about 3 weeks . So you can see why we think this . Think he does know just a few bits he said that did not add up I know it sound odd but think that OIC told him not to say as that is the sort of person they are. Sounds a bit mad but I am convinced they work hand in hand here I know others will say not however the are things that make us believe that .

We are doing loads of jobs around the house to keep busy but I am nervous for OH when he has to attend - do you think press will be there then ,?nervous if they are as OH has older relatives who are terrified of this happening what can we do, as they always give out address too , so we feel like locking ourselves in - bet FA and family already been told as the father is a right one thinks he's a pillar of society but most people think he's a bit if p...k . Think that's why FA is way she is because crying out for the attention that she does not get due to there constant we are such community people ( in real terms - big front and attention seekers themselves cannot help being nosey in anyone's business but of course they see it has helping people - or not as others also see . sorry for long rant just wanted to get it off my chest . Utah rant over feeling better for minute now.

I'd try not to worry too much as if solicitor knew anything I'm sure he'd have told you. Its horrible I know but police don't seem to want to help those that have been accused although we are the real victims. Its a nice day here, dunno about your way how about a drive/walk to try distract. Change of scene rather than being in the house?

Comment

It's extremely rare that the press attend when somebody is presenting themselves for rebail. They would have to be very famous for that to happen.......
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Thanks Scarelad will be going out in a bit for a sunshine walk !

Thanks too RF - lol no OH is definately not in that bracket !

Comment

Working...
        X