Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop False Allegation UK

Hello all,

As a victim of false rape allegation, which destroyed my life and my health, I have decided to petition the government to reform policing protocols around rape allegations. These proposed changes are:

1. Disinterested, unbiased policing approach where neither complainant nor accused's testimony are favored over the other - innocent until proven guilty. This is the exact opposite to the current policing guidelines which state that officers should 'begin by believing the victim'.
    2. Maximum time limits on bail.
    3. Legal protection for employees so that dismissal is based on conviction, not accusation.
    4. Easily accessible psychological support for those accused.
    5. The opportunity to take legal action against false accusers so that lost earnings, psychological damage and defamation of character can be addressed, even for those on low income.

This is all possible.
    Society should punish rapists.
    False rape allegation should not be a weapon.

Please visit www.facebook.com/SFAUK and follow the links to sign the petition and feel free to pledge your support.

Alternatively visit https://petition.parliament.uk/petit...kAUllbAjcWsnGS to simply sign the petition.

Many thanks
    Matthew

can you add.... stop socials services taking innocent men away from their children WITH NO EVIDENCE... ?????

oh and also historic allegations.... arrest with NO EVIDENCE?????

long bail times.. you've already mentioned but i strongly agree......

and brrreaattthhh lol
    "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Agree something needs to be done, also historic cases should be a statute of limitations as in other countries therevis a time limit. Its also ridiculous how as soon as an allegation is made they are called a victim and beleived on their say so ofter with no proof and the onus on the FA to prive their innocence no other crime is dealt with in this way. Only In the UK you come forward and are immediately believed

Comment

Also, please - the correct use of language

1 the 'complainant' is a 'complainant' until a crime has been proved, not a 'victim'

2 the accused is not the 'abuser' until the crime has been proved

Also, this is such an emotive crime, the accused should be afforded anonymity in the same way the complainant is until found guilty

Also, there should be recognition of the difference between 'no evidence' and 'not enough evidence' so that those falsely accused can be put back to the position they were in before the accusation in terms of their arrest record being fully expunged automatically and not on the whim of the Chief Inspector of Police.

Also, one person's word should be insufficient for a charge without having additional evidence, for instance putting a person in a particular place on a particular date. Allowing complainants to change statements breaches the rights of the accused.

I'm sure I'll think of more but thank you for getting the ball rolling.
        'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

You can try this - again. These petitions have been going around for years......unfortunately the Government is not interested. There is too much profit in the free labour in prisons and profit in private prisons.......
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Well I agree with everything written here. It needs challenging again particularly in light of the numbers of false allegations being made and the legal system's reluctance to even acknowledge this and the harm it causes. I would add to your list anonymity until convicted and a statue of limitations meaning someone has a maximum period of 6 years to bring a complaint. In the case of under 18s, six years from their 18th birthday.

Comment

Working...
            X