Brother has his computer back....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brother has his computer back....

2 weeks tomorrow to bail date, to all those that have bail dates on the same day or near, i'm really praying for you and hope you are coping better than me lol!!

So trying to get through easter without thinking about it, my mum brought it up about 10 times (including at the dinner table enjoying our easter meal) and then when i got stressed about it and tried to change the conversation she was like "ohhh you alright, you;re really not coping at the moment are you" when actually i wanted to scream to her... "no i'm not coping when it is brought up by you every 30 friggin seconds" but i didn't lol

So today, was having a suprising good day, did some fun activities with the kids and my brother turned up out of the blue (he normally does exepcting a meal or something) and i was just going out to collect pebbles with the kids to paint so i invited him along for the car journey,lovely time on beach, very chilled then just on the way back when my mind was the furthust possible away form the accsuation he says that he got a phonecall last week and told that there sending the paperwork to him to collect his laptop(it was round our house when the police came and siezed items, we told them from day one its his but didn't listen) and they didn't have his address to send the paperwork to.

So yet again, reading far to into it and just wanted anyones opinions (if the computers are back and they find anything concerning would they contact my OH by now) why haven we had a phonecall to let us know we can collect?? Will they just wait till next week bails date??

on a lighter note... me and OH where talking and within about 10min came up with SIX motives for this accusation, and have proof for most

hope every1 else is coping well and keeping strong

h xxxxxxx
    "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

I'm no expert but they'd probably of re interviewed if there was something incriminating would they not? Maybe call your solicitor tomorrow morning and ask. It's hard to drive yourself crazy.

It's hard before important dates, we have 21 days until sol petitions CPS for NFA and I'm going nutty. The two days before we found out about FA kids went to a birthday party on a Sunday (usually are on saturdays) and went to a certain attraction. We went to a kids party yesterday and ended up going with a friend and her daughter to the same attraction today. Now I've convinced myself as I haven't done either of those things since before FA, we're going to know something tomorrow. I know rationally this makes no sense.
    Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

I believe they'll keep your property until all is resolved as it is currently a live investigation. If the CPS or OIC decide to look for anything the then have the computers they need. Your brother will have had his back as proven it was unrelated to your household. Spoken to a few people on this matter and sounds like it is procedure rather than anything indicating.

Comment

You can turn yourself up in knots trying to work out what's going on.

We had lots of computer stuff confiscated including items that didn't belong to us but just happened to be at our house. The OIC said he couldn't take our word for it, but had to take it all. He said he would try to return other people's stuff asap if he could find out and be sure it wasn't ours, and sure enough, he did, but we have to wait for our own. He isn't finished with it yet and heaven knows how long it's going to take.

It's hard to be patient and not to want to be able to do something to hurry things along, but it's a waiting game with no relief. The police forces all seem to have different procedures too, so nothing means anything in particular really. It's a nightmare.
        'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

thank you, i'm just glad you all seem to think that it isn't indicating anything, which i thought it might be indicating something...and it was driving me mad not sure what it was actually indicating lol.

managed to take my mind of it and invited round my mums to watch a film with the kids tonight,just nice its at stage where i have moments i forget about the situation.

yet again though, thank you for all your replies, they have honestly made me feel alot better and able to sleep tonight yay!!! (unlike last night, due to the horrendus weather)

thank you xxxxxxxxxxx

just a note: as i'm sitting here writing this my 6 year old is doing some colouring whilst we wait for her sister to fall asleep.... and she's singing "we built this city on rock and roll" LOL

sorry... blabbaling again..
          "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

I hope you sleep well, and please, don't worry about 'babbling'.It's good to hear about a bit of normality in your life. You need it, and it helps me to hear of it. Thank you.
            'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Try not to worry too much there is rarely rhyme or reason to anything the police seem to do these days, I hope you have a lovely Easter holidays and bail date brings good news!! xxx
              Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

hello 88 -
                feels horrid doesn't it. 7 weeks til our bail date - I dread it and look-forward to it in equal measure. Good luck.x

Comment

Working...
                X