Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A wife of a husband falsely accused ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A wife of a husband falsely accused ....

Just wondering if there are any others wives on here who have husbands who have been accused. Would be lovely to chat, share thoughts etc.

Hello and welcome : )
    I am not a wife of a FA lol
    But you will find some very lovely, warm and knowledgeable partners of accused blokes on here!

I wish you all the best, and you will recieve some very good advice from here : )

Aidy x

Comment

Hi my husband was sentenced to 13 years last March after my daughter falsely accused him. No
      evidence just her word against his. I'm coping with support from others on here. This forum is like
      an extended family. People on here know how you are feeling and what you are going through. My friends are there for me but just don't understand what it's like they can go home to their husbands and talk to them when they like. I miss my husband like crazy but this has made us stronger and we will be together again and he is coming home to me. Feel free to message me anytime.

Take care of yourself

Megahe2015

Comment

Hello there. I'm sorry you've found your way here. My man - yes we are married, but I often refer to him as 'my man and I'm not sure why - has been on bail for 4 months and was just rebailed for another 3 after 2 family members falsely accused him of historical sexual abuse. Because he was arrested, some have assumed that means he is guilty so our family is firmly divided. We have since learned that different police forces work differently, and the arrest, in and of itself, means nothing except to the people who want to believe him guilty.

You don't say anything about your own circumstances, but I'm sure you will find kindly support of whatever kind you need. False accusers know no boundaries - you will find wives who have young children, those who are older, some who are newly married, others who are long wed. Sadly, whoever and whatever you need, someone here can provide it.

It is a horrible road to travel, and it's likely that you will find strengths and depths, separately and together, that you didn't know you had. Perhaps you could tell us a little about yourself and how things are for you right now, without too much detail and certainly without anything identifiable?
        'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Originally posted by Megane2015 View Post
          Hi my husband was sentenced to 13 years last March after my daughter falsely accused him. No
          evidence just her word against his. I'm coping with support from others on here. This forum is like
          an extended family. People on here know how you are feeling and what you are going through. My friends are there for me but just don't understand what it's like they can go home to their husbands and talk to them when they like. I miss my husband like crazy but this has made us stronger and we will be together again and he is coming home to me. Feel free to message me anytime.

Take care of yourself

Megahe2015

I'm so sorry this happened to you I can't even imagine being stuck in the middle between my husband my child. If you don't mind me asking, how old is your daughter? And is your husband her biological father? I can't comprehend what someone would gain from falsely accusing their own father. And please forgive me for asking, but are you really certain he didn't do this?
          She's your daughter.

Anyway, I'm really sorry this happened to you. You'll get loads of support on here from people in a similar situation. Your husband might not even serve the full 13 years. Hang in there!!
          Xx

Comment

Hi hun there's quite a few of us here at all different stages of this and many that have been a fantastic help to myself and others.

My OH was accused last October and we're still waiting to know something. It's a been an absolute roller coaster but solicitor is positive and there are more good days and bad five months in. It is a hard job as you just want to fall apart but you know if he should end up in prison it will be you SS will access and you that will need to keep it together. If you ever want to chat feel free to inbox I know very little about the law surrounding this but can always give emotional support <3
            Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Originally posted by Bene View Post
              I'm so sorry this happened to you I can't even imagine being stuck in the middle between my husband my child. If you don't mind me asking, how old is your daughter? And is your husband her biological father? I can't comprehend what someone would gain from falsely accusing their own father. And please forgive me for asking, but are you really certain he didn't do this?
              She's your daughter.

Anyway, I'm really sorry this happened to you. You'll get loads of support on here from people in a similar situation. Your husband might not even serve the full 13 years. Hang in there!!
              Xx
              I know how cruel you can be so I'm going to ignore you but keep your nose out acting all concerned. My husband is innocent as are many many more and we are victims too. I will not have a bad word said about my husband or anyone else's men either. Keep your cruel opinions to yourself. 😡

Comment

I know how cruel you can be so I'm going to ignore you but keep your nose out acting all concerned. My husband is innocent as are many many more and we are victims too. I will not have a bad word said about my husband or anyone else's men either. Keep your cruel opinions to yourself. 
                You know your family hun and if you say he's innocent then he is! We as strangers on the internet are here to support you and be loving not question you and make you feel worse Hope the time until he's home passes quickly.
                Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

I know how cruel you can be so I'm going to ignore you but keep your nose out acting all concerned. My husband is innocent as are many many more and we are victims too. I will not have a bad word said about my husband or anyone else's men either. Keep your cruel opinions to yourself. 

I'm sorry. I honestly didn't mean to offend you or upset you.
                  That's good if you believe him than that's all that matters.

Please don't snap at me!! especially when I had no malice intentions with my questions. I'm sure this is not the first time you've been asked these questions. I'm sorry for upsetting you) you know what!! **** this ****!! I have my own mess of a life to sort out I can't be bothered with this ****!!

Comment

Bene,

Please consider the effect your opinions (and that is all they are, you have no knowledge of other's circumstances) might have before posting them, my patience is very limited this time around.

You have just had your yellow card!
                    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

I'm a supporter of my wrongly convicted OH- we've been together 12 years and he was sentenced to 2 years imprisonment, is now out after serving 1 and is on licence. In a way I wish he'd served the whole lot inside as the whole thing is a life sentence.

yes I had my doubts (but not very many) but sitting through trial as co-accused soon dispelled any of them.

If anyone DARES to question me about how can I still believe him innocent after the jury verdict I simply answer "I was there".

It's a horrible situation and one which is happening all too often. Some are just attention seeking morons, some are spurred on and coerced by other sub- humans.

Sorry you had to find us
                      They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Just wanted to say in case anybody was new and lurking please don't be put off things like this are very rare and it is usually a loving and supportive forum. Been on here since my OH's FA and everyone's been amazing.

Your not on trial here, your not in a police interrogation room. Only the people involved in the case know the facts and you don't owe anybody an explanation for anything here. False allegations can only truly be understood by those who have 'been there' but the majority of us have and will treat you only with love.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilyput View Post
                          Just wanted to say in case anybody was new and lurking please don't be put off things like this are very rare and it is usually a loving and supportive forum. Been on here since my OH's FA and everyone's been amazing.

Your not on trial here, your not in a police interrogation room. Only the people involved in the case know the facts and you don't owe anybody an explanation for anything here. False allegations can only truly be understood by those who have 'been there' but the majority of us have and will treat you only with love.
                          Well said, as I've mentioned before this forum has been a godsend to me just wish I had found it prior o my husbands sentencing, but I've had a great deal of support on here through what has been for the past year so far the worst time of my life. I've been with my husband for 16 years married 15 years and we have got so much to look forward too when this nightmare is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilyput View Post

Very well said indeed.

I have been stewing over this since I read the posts and felt it necessary to make a more detailed reply.
                            I too am a falsely accused person, albeit not of sexual offences but ones that followed in the wake of OH's charges, For 10 days (so a very small window of time) after he was arrested I apparently threatened and abused his accusers with a view to getting them to keep quiet, culminating in me trying to mow them down with my car. Now, on each occasion, apart from the car incident, I was not even in the area. Did the police ask me ? No, Did they ask anyone who could have confirmed this? No. I DID have the misfortune of having to drive past 2 of the kids in a narrow road. Did I swerve my car at them? No. In a statement one of them described my car as being "black, but not very black". It was, in fact, a very pale metallic lilac so no, not very black. Did the police check it? No. My case went all the way to trial (alongside OH as I was now co-accused). It was dismissed after the first witness was cross examined and I have asked all 3 solicitors involved as to the specific reason why. I've been told that the fiscal "made a mistake" and simply forgot to cross examine the second witness, or that the fiscal "took a view"- and oh yes this is great- "Simply withdrew the libel".

Simply withdrew- after I had lost my job, my home everything- it was a case of "simply withdrew". What i wanted was for someone to say it was withdrawn as they were obviously liars. Had they continued to question the witnesses in my case, it would have been a different outcome for OH- and we couldn't have that now, could we??

two years ago, my daughter was questioned over a very violent attack on a "friend". The police actually made a very thorough investigation and accepted that the "friend" was a total liar, but it could have cost my daughter her place on her degree course.

It is said that false accusers have no idea of the havoc they cause but i would disagree with that- I think they do and that is the main motive to destroy someone for their own vicious reasons.

I have seen my once outgoing, confident, gregarious man reduced to a suicidal, agoraphobic quivering wreck because of the FAs and subsequent conviction, pretty much the same effect as on those genuine rape victims who cannot cope with their horrific experience.

FAs either carry on their lives with no regard for the damage their actions cause, or continue to perpetuate the myth that they have actually been assaulted so as not to lose face.

FAs NEED TO MAKE SINCERE APOLOGIES TO GENUINE VICTIMS TOO AS THEY ARE THE ONES WHO DETRACT FROM THE SEVERITY OF THESE ASSAULTS.

Sorry for the distractions km81, but as you will see, you are not alone. There too many of us in the same boat, sailing the same rough waters.

You are in the right place for support.
                            They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Originally posted by Bene View Post
                              I'm sorry. I honestly didn't mean to offend you or upset you.
                              That's good if you believe him than that's all that matters.

Please don't snap at me!! especially when I had no malice intentions with my questions. I'm sure this is not the first time you've been asked these questions. I'm sorry for upsetting you) you know what!! **** this ****!! I have my own mess of a life to sort out I can't be bothered with this ****!!

if you don't want people to snap at you, then it might be a good idea to cease and desist from making your usual nasty comments the way you do. I am astounded you are back.

If your life is still a mess then maybe get help, join other forums more suited to you and your ilk, and leave those who are looking for genuine help alone.
                              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
                              X