Sorry for my absence.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for my absence.

Apologies everyone,after the charge I fell apart. I'm sorry I wasn't here for everyone else,but,I was so low I thought I'd just depress evertone else.

Well OH was in magistrates yesterday,for about 3 mins. Solicitor had some info from cps but not till yesterday morning,sent to the office whilst he was in the court!!!

So we have to wait till after Easter to see what the cps deem appropriate for us to see!!😬😬😬

So glad you have posted again chicken head. As ever, it is another waiting game. Don't shy away we are all here to offer support to you and your OH. Chin up and never give up.

Comment

Hiya no need to apologise at all , it is good that you have come back on and I have done the same go days where I just read on here and then feel like want to support others so log back in . sorry to hear about the charge too . OH answers bail soon but convinced himself it will be a charge too, suppose better to look at worst case and go from there . It is good be able to share some thoughts keep posting .

Comment

Just wanted to say hang in there!
        We're here when you need us.
        Keep positive, the truth can now be told.
        You must look after yourselves, you'll need to be on top form for what will be a fight and a half, so make sure you take a breather every now and then.
        You'll only get one shot at this so make it your best shot!
        Be strong!
        YoH

Comment

Working...
        X