Any Help Would Be Great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Help Would Be Great

Would really appreciate any feedback, it seems the police and such are hanging the case on this; after I allegedly raped her 4 days later she went to the doctor to get the morning after pill, she casually told the doctor I was raped I need the pill which he confirmed in a statement.

How valuable is that in a trial? I know for a fact she was in a relationship with two people at the time she went for the pill one of them was in jail the other not. So she has panicked thinking she could get pregnant and her husband in prison would know.

I also know she has had all 6 of her kids taken of her and fully adopted now so if she got pregnant it would be a problem with SS, more reason to tell the doctor she was raped rather than just bloody careless after losing 6 kids already.

Any feedback on this in here trial/case would be greatly appreciated just trying to understand the motifs of this well this *****.

It would be helpful if you stuck to your original thread as otherwise some people may not know the story. They could be asking themselves, for instance "What were you doing in a sexual relationship with somebody who is already having sex with other people?"

It's the sort of question you might be asked by the prosecution. Bringing in the fact she has children in care is called "bad character," and the other side would be entitled to bring in yours, in whatever way they need to.......
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Sorry will copy it in to my original.

I think there has been some confusion I never even slept with her at all I wasn’t even where she said, I mean she was in a relationship at the time I allegedly raped her with one man and also another who was in jail. We were not in any kind of relationship or anything like that at all.

Comment

well it certainly brings up a motive!!!

could you find 'proof' of her other relationship? also what is her husband in prison for? if she knows well the reaction and consequence of this allegation it could help prove she's lied about it???

h xxxx
        "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

also is the other person she had a relationship with a friend of her husband in prison, is that why she 'randomly' came up with your name instead of use her real 'bit on the side' name?? if that makes sense?

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

He was in jail for child assault on there children, hence them losing the kids. I do have a picture of her and the other lad but it was taken in Oct 2013 she said I allegedly did this in March 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by farmer42 View Post
              Sorry will copy it in to my original.

I think there has been some confusion I never even slept with her at all I wasn’t even where she said, I mean she was in a relationship at the time I allegedly raped her with one man and also another who was in jail. We were not in any kind of relationship or anything like that at all.

Yes - I know that. But others who don't know anything about your case won't be aware of that, hence the suggestion to stick to your main thread, so people can see what happened from the start....
              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Oh right I see sorry, I will keep it together next time thank you for the tip RF.

Comment

He was in jail for child assault on there children, hence them losing the kids. I do have a picture of her and the other lad but it was taken in Oct 2013 she said I allegedly did this in March 2014.
                  but taken when he was in prison???

Comment

Sorry no, the picture is of the lad she was seeing who was not in prison her other partner was in jail for 27 months during that time is when she got with this other lad and maintained the relationship with her husband in jail.

Sorry to confuse

Comment

Sorry no, the picture is of the lad she was seeing who was not in prison her other partner was in jail for 27 months during that time is when she got with this other lad and maintained the relationship with her husband in jail.

Sorry to confuse

Sorry yes picture taken when he was in prison. Sorry just realised what you meant.

Comment

Working...
                      X