Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for all those who have been charged and/or re-interviewed

Hi There,

Our solicitor says that if OH was going to be charged the police would have to let him know 2 weeks before hand... not sure if this is completly true, also does this rule also apply if he was going to be re-interviewed??

So basically i'm just asking how long before your bail date did you find out that you were going to be charged or reinterviewed?? Hope you don't mind me asking but my husband is convinced solicitor is right and he can't understand why i'm struggling being hopeful. It was 2 weeks yesterday and know phonecalls or news..

thanks in advance h xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

We had no notice at all.
    The solicitor rang the OIC on the morning of the bail date and found out my OH was being reinterviewed.
    We were actually informed of NFA on the morning that my OH was due to answer bail at 2pm.
    Talk about last minute!
    Hang on in there
    YoH

Comment

released with out charge pending a report to pps

I answered bail after 6 weeks FA had given their statement five days after the initial allegation. I was reinterviewed then released without charge. All bail conditions lifted. 10 months later got a call from the solicitor saying I was to be charged. Then on the day of arraignment historical charge added. So you just never know. No new evidence was found in my case! You just never know! Prepare for the worse possible scenario.

Comment

impossible to say, its so case dependant
        Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
        Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

the solicitor says he can't see it going to court and that was before he knew of the FA motive (knowing of the person who got the person to make the accusation)

and since then any contact the sol has been like "its not going to go any further, just relax and enjoy life etc..." and last CIN meeting the social worker says she got a plan in place to re-introduce hubby living at home to help the kids emotionally with it (which she didn't mention anything about this at the meeting before the last bail date) and obviously i'm presuming she has contact with the police for updates and all.

sorry just really down today and i just can't seem to get my hopes up.. at all.. when everything is pointing towards it being good news.

OH was told when went in for bail in december that they need to check our computer (which they seized on day of arrest) and if that comes back bad then they will talk to our previous students (which i know they havent done) and then they will send it to the cps but they said they don't want to send it to the cps and they're trying to avoid it being sent to cps. Now i know that the computer was sent to the computer crime blah blah on 19th december so it can't take that long for them to look at it once it is in that department and they've called it in to check as its next on their list?

so to cut a long story short... clearly the bail date monster is getting to me again

h xxxxx
          "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Working...
          X