Police advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
    Public protection officer told me they had found something on OH's laptop to prove he'd been abusing my grandson.

It was a picture of him jumping about in a hotel room in Krakow with his pants and tee shirt on.

Woe betide anybody who has pictures of their kids in the bath or on their potties!!

The police and CPS who are "investigating" alleged historic - sorry non-recent - CSA offences will have a field day with family photos going back generations, where photos of babies on a fluffy towel or rug were the norm. Given their predilection for going after dead people, this will be next stage.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Cannot agree enough of what everyone has said and cannot quite believe I am saying Never trust anything the police say or do ! They have also in My OH case now gone to our family and saying to them about pictures on his phone absolutely ridiculous will they now be arresting and treating the whole population for there photos urgh makes me so mad , I for one will prob never take another photo of my grandchildren or any child it's such a crazy world - designed by police to try and bolster a case that should never of happened in the first place . Makes me feel like finding family photos of the people that are supposedly " just doing their job" wonder how they would react to having there worlds shattered and turned upside down probably for the rest of there days would love to see OIC face if coukd find a photo of them as a youngster. Maybe doing PE in there pants and vest ? Makes my blood boil . .

Anyway now looks like OIC told our kids not to talk to us about the photos - blood is thicker than water though and cannot believe how manipulative them will have to find a new word as they are not policing they are just a bunch of ........ WoEdd not quite coming to me .

Comment

Originally posted by KB19 View Post
        Cannot agree enough of what everyone has said and cannot quite believe I am saying Never trust anything the police say or do ! They have also in My OH case now gone to our family and saying to them about pictures on his phone absolutely ridiculous will they now be arresting and treating the whole population for there photos urgh makes me so mad , I for one will prob never take another photo of my grandchildren or any child it's such a crazy world - designed by police to try and bolster a case that should never of happened in the first place . Makes me feel like finding family photos of the people that are supposedly " just doing their job" wonder how they would react to having there worlds shattered and turned upside down probably for the rest of there days would love to see OIC face if coukd find a photo of them as a youngster. Maybe doing PE in there pants and vest ? Makes my blood boil . .

Anyway now looks like OIC told our kids not to talk to us about the photos - blood is thicker than water though and cannot believe how manipulative them will have to find a new word as they are not policing they are just a bunch of ........ WoEdd not quite coming to me .
        Hi everyone just wanted to apologise to everyone for the blood thicker than water comment very insensitive of me when realising how many have FAs that are / were family , it was not meant to upset any of you . Sorry again .

Comment

Wouldn’t worry to much I don’t think you said anything wrong, we all have our own frustrations and multiple opinions is what is needed on a forum like this.

Comment

Originally posted by KB19 View Post

I have heaps of picture taken by me of my children.(not indecent may i add) because i'm a keen photographer and i love my children!! But since the allegation i've been put of taking pictures of my kids cos i know that they wll be looking through 6 years of family photo's of my children, photo's that have made me smile, laugh, and looking at them looking for that horrendus specific thing.I don't think i'll be able to look at them the same way again.

h xxx
            "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

That's the problem with this "moral panic". People will see filth where there is none.

Gone are the days when cutesy photos of babies lying naked on a furry rug or towel would be shown to prospective girlfriends / fiancées, by a proud mum, to the embarrassment of their young men.......

I've read stories where people in a park have called the police when they've seen a man take photos of their own children, such is the fear whipped up by so many sick minded individuals who see sex everywhere they look.

I read a comment on an Anna Raccoon article this morning, where the commentator was shocked to see the many protesters outside of the RCJ after Pauffley LJ had publicly stated that the alleged Hampstead Ritual Sexual Abuse case was rubbish, false allegations. It seems that those people were bitterly disappointed that all the vile and ridiculous allegations were not true. Therefore, it seems, they fervently believed and indeed wished they were, and that the children HAD been abused as alleged and that priests routinely bit the heads of live rabbits and ate them ........

There is a creeping sickness in our society and much of it comes from those who those pretending to protest again child sex abuse. Such is their sickness, they wish it to be true.
              Last edited by Rights Fighter; 23 March 2016, 12:03 PM.
              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

The police will deliberately use certain tactics to deploy information from alleged suspects. At the end of the day, they are there to try and get a conviction where possible. I found the best way was to provide as much information which undermined the allegation but you do have to still be carefu what you share. Don't share information which is not relevant and don't put yourself in a vulnerable place. Always try and back up your information with evidence.

Comment

Working...
                X