Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When to expect press and any tips !!

Hi everyone

Well OH has a coupe of weeks to go before answering bail again and he is convinced they are going to charge him ( no reason other than his thoughts that he was going to do a no comment interview in his 2 NDDC interview but sol told him to tell them - we think duty sol is in cahoots with OIC too !so he did talk to them but felt it was a not great interview) so can anyone tell me what he would expect if there's the case he has to go at 9 .00 on the day does he have to go to a courtroom or is it just the station ? And if so how do the press find out when u r leaving ? . We live in a small town so everyone knows everyone it more for family really as the are s bit older now .

Plus another issue we thought of is currently renting but been given notice for ( after the bail date to leVe) so have found another place to go too ( hopefully) shall OH ask to change the residing address on re-bail date if there is a charge or do it later not sure which route best to take as understand they put your address in local rags too any advice would be much appreciated and he has to stay at one address ..

If you're on bail you will have a time limit in which to notify any change of address - mine was 7 days so that will have to be complied with.

We also lived in a small town and it only hit the nasty national tabloid when FA sold the story as soon as the verdict was reached.

I don't think it's automatic that the press appear.
    They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

What's a NDDC interview?

it's best to answer questions in interview as if you don't, it can be used against you at trial. Usually a solicitor will only advise going no comment if the police have not disclosed anything, so you have no idea what it is you are answering to.
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Didn't realise that RF- I thought "No comment" was pretty much a Scottish thing but that does make sense- when OH was arrested , charged and bailed, FA's hadn't been interviewed- cops went on malicious allegations made by an adult 24 hours after the kids are supposed to have made their disclosures to the sub-human.
        So basically there was nothing to disclose
        They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Originally posted by KB19 View Post
          Hi everyone

Well OH has a coupe of weeks to go before answering bail again and he is convinced they are going to charge him ( no reason other than his thoughts that he was going to do a no comment interview in his 2 NDDC interview but sol told him to tell them - we think duty sol is in cahoots with OIC too !so he did talk to them but felt it was a not great interview) so can anyone tell me what he would expect if there's the case he has to go at 9 .00 on the day does he have to go to a courtroom or is it just the station ?
          He should answer bail at the police station.

If he is to be charged the custody sergeant will read the charge sheet out to him. (The next stage would be a later appearance at magistrates court)

The duty solicitor could phone the OIC a couple of days beforehand on his behalf to find out what is going to happen.
          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
          X