Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hope its good news for you, wishing you all the best x

Comment

Hope your OH has managed to talk to his solicitor and the 'not knowing' is no longer a worry. Hope it was good news too!
      'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

No good news, No bad news... Sol rang OH to say it hasn't been looked or assigned to anyone. CPS are unwilling to give even a rough time line so he's petitioning for it to go NFA. Never ending feel like they really want to charge and we just don't have a hope in hell.
        Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Sorry to hear No good news, but they will not be rushed no matter what anyone says. Its really hard but you can only wait it out and try and take one day at a time. Im so sorry I know its terrible but No news is good news. Sending hugs X

Comment

Sorry it's not better news but at least you're not worrying about what the news might be. I suppose that's something.
            'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

it's not what you wanted but its not bad news.. has your sol given any idea on time frame at all?? I think your going to get to the stage like us, where you are no longer as angry with the FA, your anger is towards the police (or cps) because its them putting things on the bottom of the pile, or taken a long time, or just holding decisions for the sake of it that is what is really affecting families.

Keep strong, you've got this far.

H xxx
              "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

I am getting to that stage as I dont think FA told this lie for revengeful reasons and didn't know anything about my OH's life expect for where he worked so at very least wasn't trying to split up a family. But the police do know they could and they still kept on with it. Sol is shocked it's gone this far and thinks the police sent it on so they don't have another NFA on their statistics.

He wants to wait until it's been left by the CPS for six months, then the petition takes a month to two months apparently. So in the next three months hopefully, they'll at least look if over.

He said he only tends to do this when the evidence points to someone being innocent. He also said every time he's petitioned a case to go NFA it eventually has. I'm totally afraid to have hope in any way though! I had hope when OIC recommended it wouldn't go further and five months later we're still here! Just can't help but think they are keeping it this long because they are hoping it will be an easy conviction. At the end of the day it isn't up to sol at all :/
                Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Working...
                X