Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accussed of sexual assault by digital penetration.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well not heard off OIC or solicitor yet and rebail within next two weeks so guessing from reading other stories it'll be that day or just before. So hope it will be over with soon so that I can get my life back on track, hate the question mark over my head and fact cant do anything that needs a DBS.

What happens at rebail as family and friends have offered to come for moral support, but dont want them waiting around? Do you just go to the custody desk and wait for OIC or do they put you in a cell to wait?

Comment

The usual procedure is to go in the front entrance and make yourself known at the desk (the custody sargent and cells will only come into play if there is a charge or re-interview respectively)

What happens then is down to the OIC, you could always ask your solicitor to enquire as to what might happen.
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Sitting in work in pure shock trying not to cry, solicitor has just rung and informed no need to visit custody on Friday as I'm NFAed! Cant believe how anticlimatic it feels, probably still in shock but it's finally starting to be over! Thank you all so much for everything you've all done and if anyone is in the North West and needs support message me and we can meet up.

Ive been through my darkest this last 3 months, including A&E following an overdose so know how vital support is. Thank you all for being there and Ill remain checking in so if you need support and I can help Im here!

To quote Braveheart "FREEDOM!" Good luck everyone still in hell.

Comment

woohoo!!!

I wish you well on your way back to normality
          They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Fantastic news!!
            So relieved for you.
            Please take your time to recover.
            You will get over it and then you can move onwards and upwards!!!

Here they come, those beautiful bananas!

Dance with them!!
            Big hugs
            YoH

Comment

Brilliant news ! So so pleased for you .

Comment

Thanks for the bananas guys!

And for anyone reading this in the first stages I had a relativly good chat with OIC, following NFA, who off record told me he knew she was dodgy from firstthing but had to follow channels. I know how hard it is but dont give in like I nearly did, it is a **** system everyone, even those "investigating", hate at times.

I am now looking at clearing the DBS checks NFA label so will ask for advice and include any on here. Im also planning on going for a civil case for slander as lost job before the FA was made over the incident as she told work first. Dunno how it will go but if it heighlights our situations in media I'm going for it.

We all deserve justice!

Comment

That is

Great news , so pleased for you . Give yourself a bit of time first you deserve and probably need it .

Comment

So happy for you!!! NICE

Which part of UK are you?

Comment

Fabulous hope you can put it behind you :banana:
                      Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

I'm in Merseyside area and yeah planning on a good few weekends of relaxing and thanking my friends. Told my best mate and she broke down crying with relief in work bless her. She's been my rock so hope you all have someone like her as well as those people are amazing. Thanks for rhe bananas again.

Comment

Here's more bananas -

Here's to a brilliant future for you. I'm so glad you had a good friend to see you through. Take it easy for a while if you can and I hope your life is back on track before you know it.
                          'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Wow! Wonderful news, well done for surviving.....
                            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Fantastic news!

Best Wishes to you,

TBG1

Comment

So thrilled for you - now you can start to live your life again. Don't be surprised if you have very mixed emotions for a while - the impact of living in shock for so long cannot be underestimated. But thank god common sense prevailed!!

Comment

Working...
                                X