Up's and downs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up's and downs...

Afternoon peeps, well it's only been 2 week since my arrest and feel I can't carry on like this..
    1 minute I'm ok... next I'm going over n over in my head as to why Im getting accused? I still
    Have another month to go before I'm back at the police station to answer bail! I rejected the sicknote for stress
    As I'm worried I'd lose my job... hate seeing my family all worrying about the situation...!
    Police called before for the password to my phone... which has nothing on there to worry about... does the fa phone get taken? All these ups and down feelings can't be good for anyone!
    Really do hope it doesn't drag on too long! ( which ive seen on here that some go on for months and years) All I wanna do is lock myself away from everyone until it's all over!
    People are telling me I've got nothing to worry about.... but I still feel like ****? I can't even enjoy things I love doing anymore!
    Apologies for the long thread! Is this normal behavior for someone getting accused?

completly normal

id say it was completly normal to feel the way you are. as families we never think such a devastating thing can happen.. my brother is currently in jail and our family are broken by the accusations. try to stay strong, i know how hard it is as i watched my brother fall apart. your family will be devastated for you because they love you..draw strength from family and friends and this forum. i have found this site so helpful and comforting that others are going through the same thing. i wish you all the luck in the world x

Comment

When my OH was first accused I'd have good and bad parts of the day, I'd have horrid scared morning and a more relaxed afternoon. Around Christmas (he was questioned in October) I started having full good days. Then in mid Jan we took some time off work and we had a full good week. That was a turning point, most days are average I'm still very worried but capable of thinking of other things. I have days where it doesn't worry me too much and really down days.

It takes a good few months and the will always be ups and downs but real life will get in the way and i promise you it will not be the focus of everyday anymore. Stay strong, even in this hell you can have plenty of happy times. Everything your feeling is totally normal.
      Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Hiya Ken,

Its perfectly normal to be feeling like you are, everyone in your situation as their good days and bad days, its like been on an emotional roller-coaster, and some days you will think you cant do this any more but you will you are stronger than what you think, you will get through this.

Me and my partner has been living this night mare for 18 months now and we are still here, stronger than ever, you just have to get on with your life as best as your can and just take every day as it comes

I know its easy said than done but try not to let it take over your life as from my own experience it will make you very very ill.

Hope your ok sweet

Best Wishes
        SD x

Comment

Your head will be all over the place mine was for 14 months waiting to know, i have now been charged but trying my hardest to see it as a positive least now its my hands i can defend myself now. Just keep telling yourself it will not be like this forever one-day and believe me it will be one-day soon you will wake up look out your window and think life is bloody good. It can't rain forever do not give up.

Comment

Working...
          X