At last NFA to be taken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At last NFA to be taken

Hi I received a call yesterday around 10pm from the OIC of my investigation to say that they had now received all the medical files, social service files and have had the phone and lap top analysis back.

And that after a review of the case they were not taking any further action and that the investigation would be filed as NFA.

I did ask if they would write to me to confirm this decision but was told they only write to someone if they were on bail.

Anyway whatever I am just so relieved it's over after 8 months of hell, depression and family heartache.

I just carnt believe it's over I have headache the whole thing is just going over and over in my mind, the allegation the interview etc and I am so angry and relieved at the same time. Hopefully over the next few months things might start and return to normal.

I don't think I will ever be the same again or look at things as black and white as I have in the past, this experience is life changing.

I hope that all those who are still waiting get the NFA or NOT GUILTY soon.

Thanks for all you support, help and valuable information.
    Last edited by Bartat; 2 March 2016, 08:35 PM.

That's fab news, a relief for you and your family. It will take a while for the news to sink in, don't dwell on the past look forward and enjoy each and wonderful day. Hold your head high and carry on. It's all in the past, now enjoy your future.

Comment

Yay!!!!!!!

"Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Brilliant news!!

I hope you can start to rebuild now

Comment

Fabulous !

Congrats, well done for getting through and best wishes for getting life back on track !
          Innocentson

Comment

Great news!!!

Take your time to recover from it all though.
            It's a struggle still at times so don't be surprised at how you're still feeling weird!
            Look after yourself and be happy!!!!

YoH

Comment

Great News!

I'm pleased that you can move on & wish you all the best.

Comment

Very pleased for you 10pm call what a strange way to end your nightmare though. Just shows
                Sometimes what you are dealing with. Hopefully put this behind you and move on back to a happy life

Comment

Good to hear another positive outcome. As you say, it is a life changing experience. I haven't been the same since a false allegation was made against me nearly two years ago. It's changed my world completely. I ended up leaving my job which involved working in the criminal justice system and I'm now planning a new career in a different direction. The effects caused by the situation can last a long time. I still get anxious when the doorbell or phone goes thinking its a call from the Police. It's such a powerless situation to be in and no fault of my own. Like you, I'm still very angry that I was put in this situation in the first place and I'm angry with the police for not believing me.

Comment

As I say thanks to everyone for their advise, this forum has been a great help, even at times just reading other posts because at the time you think you are the only one going through this horrible situation.

I intend to stick around and give encouragement where I can, I know at times it helped me.

Comment

Brilliant news and congratulations for enduring the ordeal!

'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Hooray absolutely thrilled for you 8 months is such a long time well done for soldiering on!
                        Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Fabulous news! I am so very pleased for you and understand completely how you are feeling. Here are some lovely bananas. Life will get better again I'm sure of it xxx

Comment

Oh wow, amazing news!!!!!
                            Take it easy, your emotions will be all over.

Here they come..

Comment

Again thank you for your support, I know there are many still waiting, all I can do is hope you all get the same result.

Comment

Working...
                              X