Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Guilty!

Hello All

Apologies for not posting for sometime but heads were down ready for trial. I am so relieved to tell you my husband was found not guilty on all charges. It was the longest 10 days of our lives if you don't include the last year plus of worry and stress of it all. Thanks to Gerry Macdonald and his team including the most excellent barrister Orla Daly. We can never thank them enough. We are relieved and numb from it all. Thank goodness this hell is over. All I know during any of this is to stay strong as possible and keep your heads held high. Focus on the truth. Be as clear and concise as you can be. I feel forever committed to anyone who has to endure this. The jury were amazing. During the verdict they were nodding and smiling and afterwards as we left they were keen to acknowledge us in recognition to say we were on your side. Such emotion I shall never forget. So now we recover day by day....I wish everyone the best and if ever I can help do not hesitate to let me know. I can not recommend Gerry and his team highly enough. Xx

This is fantastic news. I'm so glad for you all. Thank you for the update.

Comment

Wonderful news so pleased for you all.

I really hope you can put this behind you and move on with your lives.

Comment

This is brilliant news and thanks for updating the forum; as you've mentioned yourself previously it is really uplifting for members who are still going through the process to read good news stories!

'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
          This is brilliant news and thanks for updating the forum; as you've mentioned yourself previously it is really uplifting for members who are still going through the process to read good news stories!

Absolutely! Crazy as it may seem those bananas kept us going and gave us hope for the last 12 months. Everyone needs to know and have belief it can work out. I am just so grateful for this forum and all of you xx

Comment

Originally posted by wakingnightmare View Post
            Wonderful news so pleased for you all.

I really hope you can put this behind you and move on with your lives.
            Thank you very much xx

Comment

Originally posted by Neophyte View Post
              This is fantastic news. I'm so glad for you all. Thank you for the update.

Thank you so much xx

Comment

Excellent news well done Ro all involved and I hope you get stronger day by day.

Comment

Fantastical news, great day for you all. Well done

Comment

What fabulous news!! I am soooo pleased!!

People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

well done !!!!

Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
                      Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

Fan blooming Tastic!!!
                        Be happy now, for a long long time!

Comment

Fantastic news

Originally posted by Wifeofaninnocentman View Post
                          Hello All

Apologies for not posting for sometime but heads were down ready for trial. I am so relieved to tell you my husband was found not guilty on all charges. It was the longest 10 days of our lives if you don't include the last year plus of worry and stress of it all. Thanks to Gerry Macdonald and his team including the most excellent barrister Orla Daly. We can never thank them enough. We are relieved and numb from it all. Thank goodness this hell is over. All I know during any of this is to stay strong as possible and keep your heads held high. Focus on the truth. Be as clear and concise as you can be. I feel forever committed to anyone who has to endure this. The jury were amazing. During the verdict they were nodding and smiling and afterwards as we left they were keen to acknowledge us in recognition to say we were on your side. Such emotion I shall never forget. So now we recover day by day....I wish everyone the best and if ever I can help do not hesitate to let me know. I can not recommend Gerry and his team highly enough. Xx
                          Just want to say Im overjoyed for you both and your family. You messaged me after OH NG verdict last
                          year. I knew you could do it , take it easy and enjoy the rest of your life. It will,take a while once euphoria wears off to get over it

Comment

Thank you all so very very much xxxxx

Comment

Yay!!!! Love coming on here to dish out banana's lol!!!

here goes.... and one extra for luck....
                              "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Working...
                              X