Decisions, decisions.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decisions, decisions.......

One biggest decision already made- pleaded "not Guilty" in despite advise of our current solicitor
    Another big decision ahead : change or not to change solicitor. (with legal aid as I understand that little be more complicated)
    After our second meeting and miraculously found some additional evidences which can help , looks like he started believe in my son's story himself (story not new on this forum - was it consensual or not)
    At least he (solicitor) looks more interested and more confident now then at the beginning
    according official info he should not be bad..... but....................

god i really know how your feeling, not my son accused but my brother. sorry i cant give you much advice but only that your not alone in this hell. we as a family are trying to stay strong for each other, i hope you have support too from friends and family and i hope your son stays positive.. i wish you well

Comment

sounds like you need to change your solicitor....

find a good local one from the recommended thread

good luck
      Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
      Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

I agree with previous thread

Find a good solicitor from the recommended ones in here ; you've git to get one that believes in your son's innocence - otherwise how can they influence 12 strangers ? Don't take chances, we wasted some time before taking control and choosing our barrister .... Fortunately ours got the right result in the end

Good luck !
        Innocentson

Comment

Working...
        X