About bail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About bail

What happens when you reach your bail date do you get re interviewed or do you just get re-bailed or charged or does it just depend on what the police say?

Hi, I believe the possibilities are;

You get told NFA (no further action) and aside from the pain of the whole thing can hopefully move on with life
    You get re-bailed ie. Have to wait for a few more months (not uncommon at all)
    You get charged
    I'm aware some people get interviewed again as well but maybe others could advise

How far away are you from your re-bail?

Comment

Originally posted by joe_3178 View Post
      Hi, I believe the possibilities are;

You get told NFA (no further action) and aside from the pain of the whole thing can hopefully move on with life
      You get re-bailed ie. Have to wait for a few more months (not uncommon at all)
      You get charged
      I'm aware some people get interviewed again as well but maybe others could advise

How far away are you from your re-bail?
      Bail date is 5th April would have been 2 months till I got arrested and interviewed. I'm hoping NFA like everyone would want in these situations but I've got a feeling I'm going to be either charged or re-bailed haven't heard from the police or my duty solicitor since my interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Kittykat23 View Post
        Bail date is 5th April would have been 2 months till I got arrested and interviewed. I'm hoping NFA like everyone would want in these situations but I've got a feeling I'm going to be either charged or re-bailed haven't heard from the police or my duty solicitor since my interview.
        If it makes any difference you could get in touch with duty sol or police. You may get no information but sometimes you do get some updates if you ask

Comment

Originally posted by joe_3178 View Post
          If it makes any difference you could get in touch with duty sol or police. You may get no information but sometimes you do get some updates if you ask
          Thank you the police aren't saying much as rang them today and didn't say a lot. I've lost my sons and my partner at the moment my partner has been getting a lot of information for me but wanted to know about bail as been a month on bail got one more left and just want this over so I can have my family back once I sort my mental health out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kittykat23 View Post
            Thank you the police aren't saying much as rang them today and didn't say a lot. I've lost my sons and my partner at the moment my partner has been getting a lot of information for me but wanted to know about bail as been a month on bail got one more left and just want this over so I can have my family back once I sort my mental health out.
            Hi, are you 'Mr' Kittykat23 in these posts as opposed to 'Mrs' Kittykat23 in this thread:

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...ccused-of-rape!

If so it might be less confusing if you registered on the forum under a separate username (if you did this you don't necessarily have to be Mr Kittykat but some sort of link to your partner's username helps members connect all of your posts)
            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
              Hi, are you 'Mr' Kittykat23 in these posts as opposed to 'Mrs' Kittykat23 in this thread:

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...ccused-of-rape!

If so it might be less confusing if you registered on the forum under a separate username (if you did this you don't necessarily have to be Mr Kittykat but some sort of link to your partner's username helps members connect all of your posts)
              I only borrowed my partners phone as I'm sectioned and police have my phone for evidence at the moment but just wanted to know what happens when you get to your bail date as the wait is killing me and no one telling me anything no updates I just can see this all going badly wrong and that I get charged my mum and brother don't think I will and they can't see it going to court but I can just see that I'm going to prison as my dad always wins and gets away with everything even if he lies or gets his kids to make up FA so I keep my mouth shut over £10,000 debt that he wanted to put in my account and that I chose my sons and partner over him he didn't like that either and that's when he made the phone call to the police it's made me very suicidal and depressed the mental health place I'm in the doctors think I'm suffering shock and PTSD. I'll set up my own account in due course when I have my iPad as finding this very useful and can't thank my partner enough for getting information and supporting me at this terrible time my lil man is due 23rd April and I know I'm going to miss it, the other thing she has read is that even if I get NFA social services will still want to investigate before they allow me any contact with my sons is that true or not?

Comment

Obviously you're looking for a positive response but the reality is as Joe posted above that is that only the OIC knows what will happen (and the probable reality there is that he is snowed under with cases and will have forgotten about yours until the day before when he looks in his diary and realises nothing has happened and therefore rebails you)

I'll leave it to someone else to advise over social services as fortunately I didn't have any involvement with them but in regard to going to prison there are a lot of steps to go through before you get there (and yes, I know it's first thing you think off!) not the least being that a jury has to be convinced that you are guilty (as opposed to the police who assume you are)

No problem about you using your partners username but it's helpful if you make it plain in both your posts that you are you and she is she, if you get my meaning.

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
                  Obviously you're looking for a positive response but the reality is as Joe posted above that is that only the OIC knows what will happen (and the probable reality there is that he is snowed under with cases and will have forgotten about yours until the day before when he looks in his diary and realises nothing has happened and therefore rebails you)

I'll leave it to someone else to advise over social services as fortunately I didn't have any involvement with them but in regard to going to prison there are a lot of steps to go through before you get there (and yes, I know it's first thing you think off!) not the least being that a jury has to be convinced that you are guilty (as opposed to the police who assume you are)

No problem about you using your partners username but it's helpful if you make it plain in both your posts that you are you and she is she, if you get my meaning.
                  Thank you I'm getting discharged in the next few days from hospital and going into a hostel not looking forward to that one bit would prefer to have gone to my mums as my state of mind isn't great but she's got a daughter under 18 so they would go on child protection if my mum took me in which she doesn't want and not allowed no unsupervised contact because of this FA its not only ruining my life, but people who are supporting me as well. I hate being kept in the dark we had that last year when our son got taken off us because of my dad and step mum kept phoning social services and making up lies had to go through the courts and luckily we got him back but should never have gone that far this is the second time I've lost him now thanks to them and my unborn as well should be at home with my family supporting my partner.

I just hope they don't drag this out too long with the re-bails but its horrible as the police bully you making you feel guilty when you know your not. Apparently they haven't been able to interview my half sister the youngest one because of her age and she has to have a certain person interview her and not many in the uk do it.

My partner spoke to a social worker today and that is true that I might not be allowed any contact at all till there 18 as I'll still be a risk even if the police drop it. I just don't think I can face court personally just scared where my life is going to go at the moment everything has happened so quick that I can't keep up.

Thank you for the advice appreciate it a lot feel so alone at the moment. Mr kittykat

Comment

It sounds like you are collateral damage in ongoing relationship issues between your mum and dad; he's having a go (or a few) because you took your mum's side.

This doesn't help you sort this present issue out of course, but it can be helpful to work out why accusations happen.

Similarly, it is the job of the police to assume and prove guilt (just as it would be for the defence solicitor to prove innocence) but I can just imagine the conversations in the messroom: "we had to pull in another poor lad today, stitched up by his ex, should have seen his face when we banged on the door"

I remember someone once posting that this is all one big industry providing work for 1000's and the accused are the oil in the cogs and I think he did have something there.

I am really sorry though that you are not able to be at home with your mum or Mrs Kittykat, constant support from loved ones does help get through the waiting time and awful that you might not be able to support her through the birth.

Comment

Find anything to show that this is a vendetta, proof of them contacting social services, facebook, texts, copy and store anything because to me it sounds like a horrible vendetta and you need proof that it is!!

At the beginning the social services say these things, mainly to make you aware of the seriousness of it all. Just prove that you are putting your childrens safety and needs first and work with the social services and i'm sure things will get more relaxed.

You have to be strong
                      you have to fight

because this is the time to finally put an end to the hassle you are getting from your dad, once this is proven to be a horrendus lie then its over because this is the worst they can do... BUT... you do have to really fight your corner and prove that they are lying people with a vendetta and who want to make you loose your children, the police wont help you to prove that, you have to.

Our re bail date is also 5th april, although it is our second re bail and would mark 10 months since the arrest, done as much as we can at this point so its just a waiting game which is the hardest part.

It is possible just keep strong, keep fighting. h xxxxx
                      "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Originally posted by hello88 View Post
                        Find anything to show that this is a vendetta, proof of them contacting social services, facebook, texts, copy and store anything because to me it sounds like a horrible vendetta and you need proof that it is!!

At the beginning the social services say these things, mainly to make you aware of the seriousness of it all. Just prove that you are putting your childrens safety and needs first and work with the social services and i'm sure things will get more relaxed.

You have to be strong
                        you have to fight

because this is the time to finally put an end to the hassle you are getting from your dad, once this is proven to be a horrendus lie then its over because this is the worst they can do... BUT... you do have to really fight your corner and prove that they are lying people with a vendetta and who want to make you loose your children, the police wont help you to prove that, you have to.

Our re bail date is also 5th april, although it is our second re bail and would mark 10 months since the arrest, done as much as we can at this point so its just a waiting game which is the hardest part.

It is possible just keep strong, keep fighting. h xxxxx
                        Social services have proof that they contacted them as they have all the court files and assessments they did and even they showed that they lied to the guardian right at the end when we had a final court date and got our son back so their is proof there and same with them shouting the allegations through phone calls as well as over the gate when the handover happened but yet now listening to these false allegations I don't understand it. My partner got a new phone so she doesn't have the voice recordings no more, they've been blocked of our fb accounts so can't get any information there and the only evidence we do have is the court papers from our sons case.

I can't even sort out things with the social workers till this case gets dropped but been told even if do get an NFA social services can still see me being a risk and can stop all contact till the boys are 18 by then they won't even want to know me and I love them more than anything just made bad choices.

I feel like the police think I'm guilty and how can I prove its a lie when I have no evidence to prove that I was always with my older brother growing up and yet when he moved out I was babysitting loads hardly ever saw my partner when we first got together as had the kids and we even had my older sister stay at ours in 2014 I just can't see how I can fight these lies with no evidence too yet just what I say.

I hope you get some good news on the 5th and that its over as the wait is a killer.

Mr kittykat

I'm making my own account tomorrow as will have my own phone as getting a new one.

Comment

Working...
                        X