Accused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accused

Hi guys, I'm 19 years old ,in uni and have a girlfriend for the last 12 months.

Yesterday I got a knock on my door at about 8am with 3 policeman standing there saying they had to bring me to the station. At the station I was told an allegation has been made from a girl that I had a 1 night stand with 18 months prior(July 2014) and that she claimed I sexually assaulted and then raped her. I am still shaking to be honest.

I was kept in a cell for about 4 hours and then had an interview with the detectives on the case where they read out her statement to me and the statements of the people close to her that she had told(mam,dad,etc). I cannot believe this allegation. Everything the girl described in her statement did actually happen such as oral sex on both halfs + kissing,fooling around (no sex).

The only difference is that this girl is claiming there was no consent and that she was screaming stop while I was forcing her on to the ground ,(OBVIOUSLY not true in the slightest!)There was complete consent and I believe her only case is that it had she had been on her period so there was blood afterwards.

I spent the next year in class with this same girl with no problems whatsoever,it was only November this year that she reported this event. If all of this wasn't enough she then "remembered" only a few months ago how I also raped her anally(yes anally). She has no medical evidence to prove, only her bull**** story and also she waited 15 months to report it.

I only actually lost my virginity a few months ago to my current girlfriend so obviously Im not that type of person who would rape a girl,I always wanted to wait until I found the right one. However I am scared and horrified at how someone could do such a cruel thing and try and ruin someones life like this. Yesterday was the worst day of my life telling my parents and also my girlfriend about these accusations made.
    Please any advice or help is so greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Casehardened; 1 March 2016, 12:32 AM. Reason: Split into paragraphs for easier reading

Originally posted by bluedan23 View Post
    Hi guys, I'm 19 years old ,in uni and have a girlfriend for the last 12 months. Yesterday I got a knock on my door at about 8am with 3 policeman standing there saying they had to bring me to the station. At the station I was told an allegation has been made from a girl that I had a 1 night stand with 18 months prior(July 2014) and that she claimed I sexually assaulted and then raped her. I am still shaking to be honest. I was kept in a cell for about 4 hours and then had an interview with the detectives on the case where they read out her statement to me and the statements of the people close to her that she had told(mam,dad,etc). I cannot believe this allegation. Everything the girl described in her statement did actually happen such as oral sex on both halfs + kissing,fooling around (no sex). The only difference is that this girl is claiming there was no consent and that she was screaming stop while I was forcing her on to the ground ,(OBVIOUSLY not true in the slightest!)There was complete consent and I believe her only case is that it had she had been on her period so there was blood afterwards. I spent the next year in class with this same girl with no problems whatsoever,it was only November this year that she reported this event. If all of this wasn't enough she then "remembered" only a few months ago how I also raped her anally(yes anally). She has no medical evidence to prove, only her bull**** story and also she waited 15 months to report it. I only actually lost my virginity a few months ago to my current girlfriend so obviously Im not that type of person who would rape a girl,I always wanted to wait until I found the right one. However I am scared and horrified at how someone could do such a cruel thing and try and ruin someones life like this. Yesterday was the worst day of my life telling my parents and also my girlfriend about these accusations made.
    Please any advice or help is so greatly appreciated.
    Did you have a solicitor in the interview ?

Have you instructed one now ?

Get one from the list that this forum has, again I recommend www.arcadianlaw.com as the firm I would go to.

Do not think this is the end of the world, even if it feels like it. These FA's often hit hard in the gut. Now you have given a ststament or response to the police, they will investigate it, and try to find other corroboratory evidence. it is good if you start to keep a little notebook of things, to note as and when you remember them.

your solicitor will advise you on who needs to be spoken to , to get a support statement for you.

most important thing, get a good lawyer NOW
    Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
    Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum,

If you get a chance to look at some other threads you will see that many members are experiencing equally unlikely investigations, this being due to the current directive to the police to believe the accuser's version of events.

What does help if any defence proves necessary is to try to establish a motive for the false allegation; i.e. in your instance did the ex recently find out about the current girlfriend and made the allegation through jealousy?

Some general queries may be answered in this link:

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...at-happens-now
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
        Hello and welcome to the forum,

If you get a chance to look at some other threads you will see that many members are experiencing equally unlikely investigations, this being due to the current directive to the police to believe the accuser's version of events.

What does help if any defence proves necessary is to try to establish a motive for the false allegation; i.e. in your instance did the ex recently find out about the current girlfriend and made the allegation through jealousy?

Some general queries may be answered in this link:

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...at-happens-now
        Thanks for response, the only motive I can think of is if there is someway she could benefit from this financially. She doesn't come from the best of areas in my town, her parents are split up and everyone in my town knows my dad for being a successful business man. There is also the chance that she was so embarrassed that she had bled on my fingers perhaps she was afraid I would tell people. Really unsure about why she would do such a thing. However she did also have the reputation in our class for the 6 years I was in school with her for being the girl who would make up these outrageous stories such as going skydiving in the summer etc. and everybody knew she was lying.Thanks for help.

Comment

just so you know, rape can also include penetration by fingers.
          Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
          Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

Sorry I haven't been able to read all of your post as I cannot read large blocks of text.

which are would any potential trial be in? If legal aid you will need one local to there. I can help you with recommendations if you aren't happy with the one you currently have.

If private client, solicitor Chris is one of the most well know false allegation sols in the UK. Contact details in my signature.
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Sorry you had to find your way here but your story doesn't sound uncommon.
              And don't worry sometimes there really isnt any. My partner has had historic rape allegations made against him by his daughter . Why? It "just happend to develop". She was much of a loner and in college started to make acquaintances and would watch a film with them
              Its calked precious and its about a girl growing up in an abusive environment. So she made one comment about how awful abuse is which indirectly led these girls to think she was being abused, they told her teacher, teacher spoke to her, she didnt want to look like a liar and lose her "friends" so claimed yes thats true.
              My partner was arrested, interviewed, on bail for over a year, on trial when she finally admitted to the police and cps she lied and it just developed like this.

Sometimes the accysers are foolish, naive personalities and sometimes vicious and malicious predators. Motives can be simple as revenge or resentment or even financial compensation to complex motives like social acceptance or finding an excuse for how they as a personality or their circumstances in life are (eg. If she is one to always justify herself in front of people)

As the others said, get a good solicitor with vast experience (i tKe it you're not eligible for legal aid so as a private client it shouldn't be too hard even though it might be expensive ) and start writing notes in a notebook of everything you remember

Finally keep yourself busy, work out, don't avoid social contacts and focus on your studies if possible

Comment

Re: advice from lucky

"most important thing, get a good lawyer NOW"

Just to let you know a lot of people don't do this unless/until they are charged as obviously the expense is a lot when you may simply be told NFA (no further action) instead of being charged

You are obviously in a very difficult place right now and I think it's good you've told those close to you as you will need some support from them

I wouldn't want to give false hope but please know that a lot of cases do not proceed to the person being charged. You will obviously worry a lot but being arrested is different to being charged. We all hope things go well for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                  Sorry I haven't been able to read all of your post as I cannot read large blocks of text.
                  [now paragraphed.....]

Originally posted by bluedan23 View Post
                  Thanks for response, the only motive I can think of is if there is someway she could benefit from this financially. She doesn't come from the best of areas in my town, her parents are split up and everyone in my town knows my dad for being a successful business man.
                  She wouldn't have to go to the trouble of suing you; if the case goes to trial (and it wouldn't need to be a guilty verdict!) she can make a claim from CICA

https://www.gov.uk/government/organi...tion-authority
                  'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by joe_3178 View Post
                    Re: advice from lucky

"most important thing, get a good lawyer NOW"

Just to let you know a lot of people don't do this unless/until they are charged as obviously the expense is a lot when you may simply be told NFA (no further action) instead of being charged

You are obviously in a very difficult place right now and I think it's good you've told those close to you as you will need some support from them

I wouldn't want to give false hope but please know that a lot of cases do not proceed to the person being charged. You will obviously worry a lot but being arrested is different to being charged. We all hope things go well for you.
                    thanks so much joe its really good to hear that there are others listening and who actually care.

Comment

Working...
                    X