Can someone help me please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help me please?

Hi my partners ex has accused them of rape, she herself has said she didn't want to go to the police in the first place but where she gets educated pressured her to, today he was supposed to go back to the police station but his bail was extended to early April... the ex has said on police on tape that she doesn't want my partner to go to jail and just for him to get help with his mental condition (he has Aspergers), can someone please tell me what the likelihood of the case would be?

there is also evidence through message that she said that she didn't want to go to the police in the 1st place and that the fact they had sex would've been normal a few weeks before

he also believed the sex was completely consensual and she has said she didn't actually say no at any point

Has had an interview yet if he hasn't please make sure he has an appropriate adult there if he has Asperger's. Make sure he goes with a solicitor too. Lots of luck my lovely must be very hard right now
    Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Make sure you get a decent lawyer, and that the police are made aware of his condition, so that they can get the appropriate adult like lilyput said.

I would probably also speak to the doctor to see what they say about any such allegations...but that's just me, not legal advice or anything like that.

but its a bit weird that the FA says she did consent and just wants him to get treatment...sounds really weird
      Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
      Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

He was interviewed on the day of his arrest and ad a solicitor present who told him to answer no comment to all questions.

And he willingly went with the police and handed over phone and computer etc

I thought the fact she was saying she just wants him to get help strange myself... i don't see why FA would think this is the best way to go about it

It's really worrying how all this is going to affect him as he also suffers from depression and anxiety disorder
        Last edited by worldbehindmywall; 29 February 2016, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by worldbehindmywall View Post
          He was interviewed on the day of his arrest and ad a solicitor present who told him to answer no comment to all questions.

And he willingly went with the police and handed over phone and computer etc

I thought the fact she was saying she just wants him to get help strange myself... i don't see why FA would think this is the best way to go about it

It's really worrying how all this is going to affect him as he also suffers from depression and anxiety disorder
          did he have an appropriate adult ? that's quite important, his solicitor should have ensured there was one present.
          Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
          Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

His mother went with him to the police station but i'm unsure whether she was actually present for the interview

I don't really want to ask him much about the whole arrest ordeal, he's been having nightmares and what not ever since it happened

Comment

Working...
            X