Question about evidence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about evidence

I found out that the reason my partner didn't get charged was because not enough evidence however his bail is 5th April which I'm pretty sure his going to get re-bailed yet statements haven't been signed by witnesses on his side yet but the FA I'm guessing is going to be questioned because of what was on record last year when we had involvement with the police after my son got handed back into our care and my partners step mum and dad causing damage to the property as well as shouting the false allegation over the fence which is on record but not doing anything about it and yet their statements don't even include that as they said they found out on the 30th January and now his half sisters have obviously listened to their parents to make up the false allegations of rape the only problem is my partners mum and brother is throwing everything into it because they know my partner is innocent yet I just want to know if past things from family upbringing, domestic violence, fraud, drugs, family history of mental health and child abuse is going to help as even if we have witnessed it theirs no evidence to prove it? Are the police even going to be interested in background history or just the allegations that have been made?
Working...
X