Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charged

So this morning I was formally charged with three similar offences:

All sexual assault by penetration - one namely tongue and two namely fingers.

Due to appear at the magistrates for my preliminary hearing at the end of next month (March 2016).

A load of bail conditions have been lifted - prior ones were not to contact a load of witnesses (I now can, except for the complainants), and not to live at any other address than my own (I now can do this too).

It's a strange moment, I felt somewhat prepared for it all and that is due mainly to this forum. What a god send you've all been. The support, knowledge and information has been next to none.

From here on begins an extremely long battle, but I see it as one step closer to my freedom.

My solicitors have been excellent, I've had a team of three working on it together and they're all clued in - our next step is to collate a list of suitable barristers, along with suggestions of my own and see who would be best suited to my particular case.

I was suicidal earlier in the week, I must admit, but as I said before, strangely, I feel strong, ready and certain I will be acquitted.

Thanks for everything guys.

Sal x

I'm glad the dark thoughts you had earlier in the week have given way to positive vibes. Keep your chin up, hope all goes well for you.

Comment

Originally posted by lazy lass View Post
      I'm glad the dark thoughts you had earlier in the week have given way to positive vibes. Keep your chin up, hope all goes well for you.
      Thank you lazy lass, means a lot during this difficult time. I just feel it for my parents more than anything, they're completely spent.

Comment

It's a terrible time for you all, but you will draw strength from everyone around you, keep posting on here even if it's just to vent your anger or feelings,your not on your own.

Comment

Glad your feeling strong chin up my lovely, one step closer to clearing your name in court and it all being over glad your solicitors are good!
          Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

oh no... sorry to hear,

where you told this when you went in for rebail or over the phone to be prepared? I guess either way it must be devastating but its fantastic to hear that you are being so strong and positive and I guess the good news is that you can get out your defence now. Be strong for your parents and keep up that great positive attitude!!! xxxxx
            "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Sorry to hear you news, keep strong and believe in your innocence, I wish you all the best and hope you have the support you need. Don't bottle things up, I've done that and its self harming, it's better to talk and air your fears and try to put a time line together and anything else that will be useful for your team.

I hope everything works out for you.

Comment

CPS are pushing everything of this nature through.
                Now you know what you have to do.
                All will be good.

Comment

Sorry to hear this. Encouraging to read your feeling positive and confident with your solicitors.
                  I think seeing this as the beginning of the end is good, now you can put your case. Sending you strength and best wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by hello88 View Post
                    oh no... sorry to hear,

where you told this when you went in for rebail or over the phone to be prepared? I guess either way it must be devastating but its fantastic to hear that you are being so strong and positive and I guess the good news is that you can get out your defence now. Be strong for your parents and keep up that great positive attitude!!! xxxxx
                    Over the phone to be prepared, but to be honest, I had been preparing psychologically, economically and educationally for so damn long, that when it hit me it wasn't as bad as one would think. This is now a battle and I need you guys behind me, the truth is my shield and sword.

Comment

Thanks for all the support guys. I've got a few witness statements that negate what the allegations are that are being made against me, obviously the police chose not to follow them up. Hopefully by the end of the year I'll be a free and wiser man.

Thanks again all. x

Comment

It defiantly sounds positive sal :-)
                        Im glad your feeling it too!
                        If you ever need someone to talk to you know where i am x

Comment

loving the spirit you're showing in your posts.

inspirational, and what is needed at this time !!

good luck
                          Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
                          Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

Working...
                          X