Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When I thought the people doing this to my family couldn't get any lower.... they just did.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I thought the people doing this to my family couldn't get any lower.... they just did.....

well.. the family who got the people to make the accusation not only got someone to do this because they knew the effects, that they have written in black and white that they want us to make us loose our home and children, have been verbaly threatning, chased me in a car, knocked on ym door ealry hours of morning, put nails in my tyres, and although i was hopeful things have got quiet... well... turns out that when i thought they couldn't get any lower, they have!!!!!

They've got there 7 year old daughter to bully my 4 year old daughter at school!!! (not bully my 6 year old but my 4 year old!) Obviously laughing and watching my 6 year old scream for daddy and chase after daddies car wasn't good enough they're now telling my 4 year old that her and her sister are going to be taken away from their mummy and daddy and that their daddy is never coming home (the girl was laughing when said this to my daughter). Then going on to pinch and punch her. Went into the school and spoke to the head who was great, then spoke to my daughter after school who told me that they called her and the other families daughter into the office. The other daughter punched my daughter in front of the headteacher and ran out of the classroom crying and shouting "leave me alone" and refused to come back in and refused to apologise to my daughter. I was up till 2 crying, why should my 4 year old go through this, my little little 4 year old, she said over half term that it started a little while ago and i just think back to all the little bruises my daughter had which i just thought "ahh from running around the playground or something" now probably isn't.

This all comes a week after the local pcso visited themselves and then me, and the local psco said that they said they "knew nothing about the allegation and had nothing to do with it and can't understand why we don't want to be friends with them!!!!!" (no joke!!!)

So sorry, just ranting, and my toddler is also poorly with one of those things i just have to wait to pass, so i just feel helpless now with all 3 of my children and scared for my childrens safety. If we do get a NFA and they realised their plan hasn't worked i might just take my children out of school for a couple of weeks as i can't protect them when their at school. I mean, the school have been brilliant, its only a small village school and the headmaster is his first post as headmaster, so i feel so sorry for the school dealing with this all but they are helping and putting my children as a priority i just know that they can only do so much.

So sorry, but just feeling helpless. And all the cups of tea arn't helping today... and i ran out of chocolate
    "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Aww sending you a warm hug to you and your family xxx you are not alone Im so sorry for your little kids xxxx

Comment

if ur being harassed u shud speak to the police

its a hot potato now, even if u are accused of a crime urself.

no-one deserves this nonsense
      Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
      Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

Nothing but hugs no advice what your going through is honestly hell idk how you can see your FA and friends everyday, you are so strong!!
        Kids suffering is without a single doubt the worst part of this... people who make FA are touched in the head (not a genuine mental illness as they deserve sympathy) but just honestly have some kind of evil and selfishness in them.
        On my way to my son's new special class in a minute and am just heartbroken, we've never had a single issue before. What FA's do to children is unforgivable enough children have rough up bringing's through difficult circumstances so to make kids who would normally be happy to go through emotional upheaval is so evil, I can't even comprehend it.
        Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

thank you for all your replies, have really boosted me up... well, saw the dad of the girl when i was driving in the dark last night i obviously didn't stop to have a chat but he was obviously VERY angry as i could hear his shouting even though i had the radio on!!!

My 4year old was very confused and upset last night, she wet herself which she hadn't done since june (sorry for tmi but just trying to get through the effect all this is having on her) and then spent the night with me and she seemed alot more chirpy in the morning and unlike yesterday morning she was happy to go to school... then when i opened her reading record book she had gone up another reading level in just 5 days!!! I was so shocked and proud that that i hugged her and i was crying and crying and saying how proud i was of her, she is like super strong (mentally)... stronger than me!!! She told me the headteacher had told her to stay away from the girl in question in which she says she has. I'm just amazed by her!! @lilyput it means there is hope and our children can and will get through the rough times even when we can't see it, they will, children really are amazing and bounce back : xx

as for me.... been suffering with migraines, ibs and now heaps of dizziness (so much i could hardly do any housework today) so got dr's on tuesday and expecting them to say "stress" but annoyed that when i mentally try and get back on track the effects hit me physically!! Our solicitor seems to think there holding on by not telling us NFA yet, just for the sake of it "that's how they do things, if its good news they leave it till the last minute to tell you" he says... whats a few weeks when i've been waiting 8 months, almost 9!!! So whilst (2 out of 3) of my children are 'bouncing back' im clearly not and as i pyshcially fall apart (or collapse, which almost happened today) they might be sitting on a NFA just for the flipping sake of it!!!!

well less than 40 days till next bail date.... (not that i'm counting the days or anything) but have learnt to not get my hopes up like i did in december... and thats the hardest, facing this date with no hope!!

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
            if ur being harassed u shud speak to the police

its a hot potato now, even if u are accused of a crime urself.

no-one deserves this nonsense
            yep, spoken to the local pcso, update him everytime with new stuff, but because the person says it not true and that i harrase him or something then its just word for word, (even though my children have witnessed his anger and i have facebok messages) but unfroutantly the messages are being used in the investigation in our favour so i can't show them to the local pcso because he will then know the the police have them, even though i told the pcso about them he thought it was best not to mention. I think i'm just holding strong and if they are not arrested for perverting the course of justice im going full throttle with the harrasment to the police (including a bit of racism may i add) and the housing association. That's the plan, but really my faith in the police has gone downhill significantly.

Comment

Working...
            X