Got tech back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got tech back

Sorry I have not posted for a while but I had to hand all my tech in for inspection laptop, phone, iPad, anyway I was given it back today but was given no comments on anything or asked any questions.

Before I handed it in I was asked to provide all passwords to documents and web sites which I did and that's why I asked for my earlier posts to be deleted. I didn't want my identity or information to be obtained.

Anyway I have it back now, nearly 8 months and still no decision in March it will be a year since my FA went to the police. As you will notice it's quite early I just can not sleep so watching a load of rubbish on tv

No time to read your story as I should try to sleep myself. As the mother of a falsely accused son I so remember the blind panic in the night when your imagination goes wild, even when you know full well it's a pack of lies putting you through hell.

Son got his phone back quite quickly and they found nothing incriminating on it but despite that and no evidence we did go through a court case.Ten months from charge to unanimous NG in an hour.

The stage you're at may actually feel worse than when you know exactly what you're fighting against. When I saw the defence we built up for son and the inconsistencies in FAs story the logical side of me saw there was no chance of a conviction.

Sleep when you can, let your feelings out, have faith in the general publics ability to recognise the truth.

You're not alone

Comment

Working...
    X