Help - Sorry for the dribble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - Sorry for the dribble

This is a bit of a culster **** & nothing is simple.

Im a 20yr lad who lives & takes care of my heavily disabled single mother. untill recently (Last 6/8 months) my family was a family of 3 (My mother, sister & I) My sister & I are born 18 months apart Both my sister & i would take care of our mother & share the duties. When my sister reached 16 she started doing the normal thing going out with friends ect as i had done but was now settling into work, my sister & i have never really been close but we have always helped our mother. Around 17 my sister was sleeping around a bit going to partys(the normal ****) & got herself knocked up by 1 of 3 blocks. Over the course of the pregnancy my sister was in a relationship with the eldest of the lads that she had been with & suspected to be the father. (that relationship ended badly with her reporting that he hit her) She then moved onto the youngest of the lads who is currently 15 & still in school yr10 (uk) & is still currently in that relationship.

During the pregnancy the child protection took an intrest in her & we as a family supported her & moved our 3bedroom house around to suit the child rather than our mother. (who is currently sleeping in our converted downstairs dinninroom so that her old bedroom (front room witch is larger & warmer) could be a play area for the child at the request of the child protection. We gave her the largest rooms upstairs for her and the baby & moved alot of medical equipment out of the way. The boyfriend (lets call him ben) was very supportive during this time & so was his family. The baby was born & everything stayed perfect the child protection backed off from my sister & ben and it was looking to be a great start to the next stage in our familys life. On towards the lead up to xmas (2 weeks before) my mother got ill and was rushed into hospital where she was required to stay for the next few weeks During this time my sister & Ben was rushed away from the family out of the city & my sister was put into a child protection unit. Our family was very worried about it all & belived it to be the ex boyfriend who was still remaining abusive whenever he could even after countless warnings from the police.

After 3 weeks of no news about my sister & my mother now out of hospital we started calling the child protection every day to try and get some infomation on what had happened to no result. We had found out that the boyfriend "ben" had been able to see her & speak to her & that he had told his mother that my sister was not allowed back to our family home. Another couple of weeks go by & my grandad who had been fighting cancer for 5 years sadly pass's away. & we are then able to get inconact with my sister to let her know what has happened. Communication starts flowing both ways between her & the family again. (to cut it short We find out that my sister had told the child protection that i had raped her & continued to as children starting at her age of 8/9 at the time & the following 2 years i had my uncle his wife & their 4 kids living with us. 1 daughter & 3 sons. The girls shared the room at the front on bunks my uncle & his wife had the master bedroom & myself & the boys slept in the back room with my mother downstairs in what would be the frontroom/lounge. & it was this way for 2 years. My sister & mother was very close as kids & we was as a family. my sister & i had the brother sister riviery ect. giving no chance at all for anything to ever happen. Its been about 2 months since i found out what was said & word is starting to get out to our friends (this **** is starting to spread like wild fire) There has been no police action yet but im sure that the child protection will push my sister into it.

I need to know what i can do to stop this vial thing from spreading & how i can put a stop it it. If it does go to court what can i do to defend myself? I don't want my sister to get punished if it does go to court because of a childish lie & even more so i can not stand to think of what awaits me if i get convicted of this.

sorry for all the background it was hard to explain otherwise & + Felt quite good getting it written out.

Ty for anyone that reads all this dribble & any advice is more than welcome.

Hi

This seems to be a bit of a mix up. I can't offer any advice,but I'm sorry for what has happened. You sound a very caring person. I hope things get better and things are sorted out.

Comment

As a mother whose daughter accused my son my heart goes out to you.

In a mad rush at moment but this place can offer great help so stick around.

Comment

Originally posted by No-Name View Post
        This is a bit of a culster **** & nothing is simple.

Im a 20yr lad who lives & takes care of my heavily disabled single mother. untill recently (Last 6/8 months) my family was a family of 3 (My mother, sister & I) My sister & I are born 18 months apart Both my sister & i would take care of our mother & share the duties. When my sister reached 16 she started doing the normal thing going out with friends ect as i had done but was now settling into work, my sister & i have never really been close but we have always helped our mother. Around 17 my sister was sleeping around a bit going to partys(the normal ****) & got herself knocked up by 1 of 3 blocks. Over the course of the pregnancy my sister was in a relationship with the eldest of the lads that she had been with & suspected to be the father. (that relationship ended badly with her reporting that he hit her) She then moved onto the youngest of the lads who is currently 15 & still in school yr10 (uk) & is still currently in that relationship.

During the pregnancy the child protection took an intrest in her & we as a family supported her & moved our 3bedroom house around to suit the child rather than our mother. (who is currently sleeping in our converted downstairs dinninroom so that her old bedroom (front room witch is larger & warmer) could be a play area for the child at the request of the child protection. We gave her the largest rooms upstairs for her and the baby & moved alot of medical equipment out of the way. The boyfriend (lets call him ben) was very supportive during this time & so was his family. The baby was born & everything stayed perfect the child protection backed off from my sister & ben and it was looking to be a great start to the next stage in our familys life. On towards the lead up to xmas (2 weeks before) my mother got ill and was rushed into hospital where she was required to stay for the next few weeks During this time my sister & Ben was rushed away from the family out of the city & my sister was put into a child protection unit. Our family was very worried about it all & belived it to be the ex boyfriend who was still remaining abusive whenever he could even after countless warnings from the police.

After 3 weeks of no news about my sister & my mother now out of hospital we started calling the child protection every day to try and get some infomation on what had happened to no result. We had found out that the boyfriend "ben" had been able to see her & speak to her & that he had told his mother that my sister was not allowed back to our family home. Another couple of weeks go by & my grandad who had been fighting cancer for 5 years sadly pass's away. & we are then able to get inconact with my sister to let her know what has happened. Communication starts flowing both ways between her & the family again. (to cut it short We find out that my sister had told the child protection that i had raped her & continued to as children starting at her age of 8/9 at the time & the following 2 years i had my uncle his wife & their 4 kids living with us. 1 daughter & 3 sons. The girls shared the room at the front on bunks my uncle & his wife had the master bedroom & myself & the boys slept in the back room with my mother downstairs in what would be the frontroom/lounge. & it was this way for 2 years. My sister & mother was very close as kids & we was as a family. my sister & i had the brother sister riviery ect. giving no chance at all for anything to ever happen. Its been about 2 months since i found out what was said & word is starting to get out to our friends (this **** is starting to spread like wild fire) There has been no police action yet but im sure that the child protection will push my sister into it.

I need to know what i can do to stop this vial thing from spreading & how i can put a stop it it. If it does go to court what can i do to defend myself? I don't want my sister to get punished if it does go to court because of a childish lie & even more so i can not stand to think of what awaits me if i get convicted of this.

sorry for all the background it was hard to explain otherwise & + Felt quite good getting it written out.

Ty for anyone that reads all this dribble & any advice is more than welcome.
        Firstly sorry to read about your situation......

I must admit.....it took me a while to try and understand you post.......

Your question ....(what i can do to stop this vial thing from spreading & how i can put a stop it it. If it does go to court what can i do to defend myself??

I would say there is not really a great deal you can do from the "Alleged False accusation" from spreading..... Once a allegation is made to any type of authority.... (Child protection,social services etc).......

They are legally obliged to follow this up......even if the allegation is false........you say there has been no police action yet.......

Well I'm sorry to say.....(and I hope this doesn't happen).... But the chances are if your sister is STILL supporting her allegation of Rape against you then it is simply a matter of time before police take action.......

You say..

( I don't want my sister to get punished if it does go to court because of a childish lie & even more so i can not stand to think of what awaits me if i get convicted of this.)

I'm sorry to say.....but there are not many things in life that are MORE disturbing than YOUR OWN sister falsely accusing YOU of Rape!.......

I can't grasp the fact why you would not want her to GET punished?

You say she has made a Childish..........lie........well believe me and I'm sure many members would agree a false allegation of Rape is far from childish.........

It is infact.....sinister.....evil.....hideous....and inhumane...... All of which are not acts of a "childish lie"

It would be best to stop any communication with her.....

Make a time line of past sequence of events......

There is not a great deal you can do legally at this stage....in terms of solicitor.. Etc....as you have not even been arrested

Don't to any thing rash.......

Keep a cool head.....

Remain strong...remain positive

I wish you all the best

A12
        Turn the pain into power. ::

Comment

What an awful story!

Is there anyone who can further clarify what's going on rather than you second guessing everything? Often it's sitting speculating that drives us insane.

All you can do at the moment is try and figure out what would make her say these things and think of anything that would help to prove what she alleges isn't true- there must be some motive behind id.

Hang in there and keep posting.
          They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Working...
          X