Charged.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charged.

Hi all, I'm sorry to say that hubby will be charged tomorrow. He can't stay here anyway,but now the place he was staying is not able to offer a room anymore.

Does anyone know if he's got nowhere to live he'd be offered a bail hostel until trial?

Sorry it's not good news.

Some hostels would accept him pre trial - not pleasant places though. Does he not have any friends who could put him up?
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Thanks RF,his only friend was putting him up. But his wife has said enough is enough as they can't have their grandchildren to visit.

His brother has a son under 18 so he can't stay there,he's more or less homeless from tomorrow.

I think the charge has changed everyone,s opinion.

Thanks for your help though.

Comment

Hi

I'm so sorry that your hubby is going to be charged tomorrow, a terrible time for you both, and with the worry of somewhere for him to live must be devastating and a desperate situation. It's a shame that people's attitudes have changed since the charge news. But this is your time to start the fight for the truth and stick by his side. I can't offer any advice, just wanted you both to know how sorry and hope things can be sorted quickly for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you both x

Comment

Can the council find him a place, even if it is a hostel - again not very pleasant.... awkward explaining to the girl on the desk why he is now homeless though......
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this.
            Not much I can do to help.
            The council should help.
            You can ask to speak privately to a housing officer in this situation.
            Emphasise that it is urgent, and they should allow you to have a chat with them in a private room.
            I don't believe they are obliged to help but they might be understanding when you explain that you've exhausted all other options and how the situation is out of your control.
            You could also call citizens advise.
            They may offer another solution?
            Let us know how you get on and hoping you'll find somewhere.
            I can't imagine what he must be going through!!
            But I know how devastating these allegations are, and the repercussions are unbelievable.
            Here's hoping you get on ok.
            YoH

Comment

Can either of your parents put him up? I am so so sorry to hear about the charge! FAs cause SO much damage it's horrid.
              I am not sure he had have to tell the council what he'd been charged with?
              If not is there the possibility of the people he's staying with now wait for him to find a room in a flat share somewhere?
              Your in my prayers this must have come as such a nasty shock! xx
              Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

How absolutely dreadful for you all.

Has he got some accommodation sorted?

Comment

Hi everyone,sorry for not replying to all your messages.I've been crying 24/7 and didn't want to upset anyone else with my sad mood.

Hubby is still with his friend,the wife isn't happy though!!

Attends magistrates next month.
                  Thanks for all your good wishes..

Comment

So sorry to hear this.
                    I know it's very emotional and traumatic- don't apologize tho, there's a lot of us on here supporting our other halves.
                    They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Hi, please don't apologise for your sad mood it's understandable, it's a very tough time for you both, don't think that you can't post how you are feeling we are all here to support each other, we are a sounding board and never judge anyone, don't feel you are on your own, sending you hugs, stay strong,we will all get there in the end.

Comment

Your sadness and upset is fully understandable.. it would not be normal if you weren't feeling like this. The hard part is accepting these difficult times that are thrown at us.

The not being in control is so hard. It feels like others are in control of our destiny.

Please continue to post - we all have some concept of how you are feeling. Although we cannot resolve things - we can do our best to be there for you and to support you.

Sending big....

Comment

best of luck

now comes the long haul, and u have to b stronger than ever

we here for ya !
                          Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
                          Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

These false accusers have a lot to answer for!!!! We had the same situation until we got the ok from the social services for my brother to be able to stay with his family again.

I am just horrified that social services are being dragged away from genuine cases to deal with the stories from false accusers. I personally want the legal system to start prosecuting these false accusers.... our lives are turned completely upside down.... and the trial doesn't start until the autumn .....

Comment

Thanks everyone for all your messages of support. I really appreciate them. I can't really add anymore,just waiting to attend magistrates now,hoping they don't remand him!!

Comment

Working...
                              X