No announcement yet.

Help and advice needed, on bail without charge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basically what I can gather is you've got to prove your innocence. It's a mine field and they have all the aces. I'm going through it now and you just have to wait. Over the last few week we've learnt to continue with our lives. Why put your life on hold for a year? We will fight when it's time !

Comment

Originally posted by Franticwithworry View Post
      I think some people actually believe the lies they tell. Does anyone know what happens if the FA won't go to court to give evidence? Could a prosecution proceed anyway without her?
      One of our FAs didn't turn up. The boy claimed OH had shown him a picture of a naked woman on his laptop. He was very specific, saying that the pic was located on the favourites bar. No picture of that description , nor any other for that matter, was found by forensics yet the charge still stood. It remained on the indictment given to the jury even though the FA had informed the court that they were not appearing, charge was dropped just before trial started.
      The fiscal alluded to this 3 times during the trial, repeating that the libel was withdrawn because they did not appear to give evidence but he did not know why. Now, bearing in mind I'm also sitting in the dock , on trial for intimidating witnesses I think it was a deliberate attempt to sway the jury
      They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
        Now, bearing in mind I'm also sitting in the dock , on trial for intimidating witnesses I think it was a deliberate attempt to sway the jury
        How awful! Was your barrister able to show that there was no evidence? 'Intimidate' and 'sway' and 'mislead' are just semantics in that situation. Heaven forfend that, because the charge was dropped, the prosecution could refer to it and the defence could not.

You mention 'the fiscal'. Were you in Scotland?
        'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Yes we lived there quite happily until this happened,

I believe a major part of why we were targeted is because we're English. Fa's father who we knew had abused my friend's daughter was reported same day as OH- it took them 10 days to arrest him and was released without charge, only to be arrested and plead guilty to sexually abusing same kids that made FA against us 18 months later.

My daughter was cautioned by local police regarding an incident and she was told that if she couldn't behave in a Scottish village she had best return over the border.

OH's defence was that he was a cover up for the crimes of these sub-humans but at the time there was no real evidence, just the few facts we knew but weren't used.
          They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

The problem is, even if they are on the make by adding alleged abusers to their list for extra "compensation", the argument that other people abused them won't hold water. The "other side" could for instance say: "it was a paedophile ring".

I know that wasn't alleged at all, but you can see how assumptions are made, when you look at Malkie's thread about probation officers.....

They would just say "they named Malkie - why would they do that?". Your answer is "because they were abused by somebody else" and the authorities will repeat "they named Malkie".
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Quick update. Answered bail. Now going to cps. OIC DIDN'T EVEN TURN UP. bail extended for another 6 week. More worry to deal with !!xx

Comment

Working...
              X