Gutted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gutted

I can't say too much on here but after three months of misery the CPS haven't even looked at the file. They are apparently snowed under and it 'isn't priority' and has 'no end date on it' and they couldn't even give a rough time scale. Been doing quite well but am just sat here weeping because our lives are on hold for as long they feel like.
    Also despite recommendations from our local police force it was the other force that sent it to CPS, so what was the point of the interview here if an officer who didn't speak to him or witnesses had decided they wanted a conviction?
    I just want to curl up in a ball, I feel like our lives are just being wasted.
    Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

It was 7 months from 1st questioning until charge for us.
    First appearance at crown 12th of this month

Comment

It all take so long How are you doing now? Everything crossed for you for the 12th
      Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Hi Lilyput, was only wondering this morning how you were getting on?
        I'm sorry you're feeling so low, I am also 3 months in (bail date next week) and still nothing, no news, no contact etc?
        My solicitor is chasing but I have no idea where the case is up to?

Its beggers belief really how they can treat people like this!
        Just hang on in there hun, we are all here to offer support!!!

Comment

Our world is crushed.

We live different lives now.

I just know by the end of this year it will be over one way or another

Comment

Thanks Aidy, hope you case manages to progress by your bail date, how are you and your family?
            I just hate the fact somebody coldly looked at it and decided it 'wasn't priority' well it's a priority with people with their lives on hold.
            Also the officer that ignored two recommendations and sent it to CPS after only speaking to the complainant. Makes me worry that FA is good at turning the water works on

Comment

Originally posted by heartbreaking View Post
              Our world is crushed.

We live different lives now.

I just know by the end of this year it will be over one way or another
              I am so so sorry, it's awful isn't it? I think the not knowing is the worst bit! We visited the place we want to move to yesterday it's perfect and has everything we want and we may never get to live there our lives are in other people's hands.

I hope it's all over for you in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilyput View Post
                Thanks Aidy, hope you case manages to progress by your bail date, how are you and your family?
                I just hate the fact somebody coldly looked at it and decided it 'wasn't priority' well it's a priority with people with their lives on hold.
                Also the officer that ignored two recommendations and sent it to CPS after only speaking to the complainant. Makes me worry that FA is good at turning the water works on
                How are we, honestly?
                We are in a mess just like you!
                Our lives in someone elses hands as you say!!
                Just trying to keep busy and positive!

Many thanks for asking, i hope you are all finished soon
                X

Comment

Lilyput, I rang around 11.30am as arranged but you must have been out. I've left a message.
                  Last edited by Rights Fighter; 2 February 2016, 11:09 AM.
                  People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
                  X