Admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin

Admin sorry to be an utter pain but could you possibly delete all my started threads please?
    Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Hi

Hi Lilyput, I don't know the reasons you would want your posts removed, you are a very valid member and have given great advice and put a lot into this forum. I hope your ok, thinking about you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilyput View Post
      Admin sorry to be an utter pain but could you possibly delete all my started threads please?
      Phew, done for you, hope I got them all, if not post up a link here.

What about the Prayer/Encouragement thread that you started, did you want that one deleted as well?
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Thanks so much! No that one can stay was just ones involving my OHs case. Thanks again probs not the most fun way to spend a Saturday night lol! xx
        Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

I'm fine thanks hun just seems FA has worked out that I'm posting here and seeing as I've mentioned specific things a witness has said may have given her opportunity to change statement.

Comment

Hi

You are in our thoughts Lilyput, hope things work out for you. God bless x

Comment

Originally posted by Lilyput View Post
              I'm fine thanks hun just seems FA has worked out that I'm posting here and seeing as I've mentioned specific things a witness has said may have given her opportunity to change statement.
              Yes, I do understand and I'm glad you will still be around as you've helped so many with your supportive posts
              'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

No will still be around just need to learn when to keep quiet or my OH will be packing my bags for jeopardizing his case lol

Comment

Working...
                X