Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi so pleased to have found you all

Hi everyone
    Thought I would do a intro and just wanted to thank everyone for all the useful threads etc . Our situation is that my OH had been on bail since November last year ( very cleverly or weirdly the OIC ) took all the family dates of birth and he has been bailed 3 times all on or near birthdays now bailed to guess what 1st April. It's a living nightmare and hell he'd been Falsely accused on a charge of sexual touching and the FA is a minor and he has been set conditions meaning we have had to
    leave our house another nightmare . We lost our business as they have taken all electronics phones etc . So many things that happened in my opinion wrongly when arrested they (police) waited for me to go back to my other job and then told him to go with them and he'd be back in an hour leaving them in our house on their own . They were supposed to call me out of work but came in all badges being shown to let me know where he was. Then when I got to our house they had left it lit up like a beacon every single light on inside and out probably to let the neighbours know they had there. For how long or if they had a key cut we do not know.

Don't get me wrong we have always thought the police on a pedestal and respectful / lawful but not anymore !

OH is beside himself and says his head does not think straight at all like there's a fog over his head and feels he is unable to defend himself properly . On his last Bail date they did a re- interview and threw him in the cells twice and came up with another allegation by same FA back in 2012 and picking on photos if our grand children and texts the whole thing feels a joke but is far from and he is now saying he had no life left that in this day and age they are always believed . To make mattes worse FA parents are constantly being intimidating to me when they know no one else around . We have racked our brains as too why and can ok my summise to each other our thoughts of drama queens and attention seeking the OIC is a night mare twists every little word and lies to you on everything she has said so far - that must be there training but leaves such a nasty feeling and one of total dispair sorry for the long intro and am sure you all have or are going through same things . Will be back on in a more positive next time promise .

Can empathize massively It really is an endurance test and the waiting IMO is the worst part. Try and focus on something productive (I know it's easier said than done) I've started an online course to further my career which has been a God send this last week especially. We are also saving money and planning our move to a new area if we are lucky enough to get NFA.

My OH was interviewed mid October, I feel like everyday our world gets smaller. I find even the most supportive just don't know what to say. We still have same house and jobs and family still together but lost most of our friends since FA's friends have been at the rumor mill.

Your OH is really lucky to have you, try and be the strong one. I was rubbish at this at first but OH started having panic attacks and really gave me the strength to carry on for all of us. I hope this won't be too much longer for you, OIC sounds horrid.
    Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Sorry...

So sorry to read about whats happening to you Welcome and at least you are here and will find help and understanding
      Im really sorry about the way they have done this but the police are a law unto themselves these days.

my sons case took over a year, total stitch up by the police, all he is and lots like him are just a statistic just another notch for the police
      to bump up their crime numbers !

Do not trust the police as all they are interested in is getting anything to prove guilt. They can and will change dates even years
      to suit they can and will hold back on anything that can prove innocence, sorry not trying to scare you but this is what really does happen.
      What ever the FA says is all that matters, so one persons word against another with no eveidence nothing at all just lies that the police will
      believe and they will no doubt help those lies along the way. They will do just about anything to get a conviction so you must be prepared.

Get yourself a good solicitor and a good barrister, there are links somewhere on the forum about that. This is the key thing someone
      who knows what they are up against who knows how to really defend someone in this position even if you have to pay go for it.
      Believe me this is an awful road to go down
      Last edited by Shah; 29 January 2016, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Thank you both so much for your helpful advice and thoughts . We have got a dolbcalling us early this coming week so hopefully be able to
        Get some more answers or better idea. Will keep
        You all posted thanks again .

Comment

Working...
        X