Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accused of rape!

Hi all
    I am new to these forums, I have been reading through them all day.
    My life has took a turn for the worst as I have been wrongly accused of rape..
    I got invited around to a girls house we had consensual sex 3 times.. She is saying she froze and just lay there.
    I don't know what to do I have gave my voluntary interview to the police I am only a young man from a very good home who wouldn't ever think about such a horrendous crime

i feel in such a dark place I have friends and family who are supportive

I hope I don't get charged

Originally posted by Inadarkplace View Post
    Hi all
    I am new to these forums, I have been reading through them all day.
    My life has took a turn for the worst as I have been wrongly accused of rape..
    I got invited around to a girls house we had consensual sex 3 times.. She is saying she froze and just lay there.
    I don't know what to do I have gave my voluntary interview to the police I am only a young man from a very good home who wouldn't ever think about such a horrendous crime

i feel in such a dark place I have friends and family who are supportive

I hope I don't get charged
    Hello, first of all i'm sorry you have found yourself in this position, but you will certainly get some good advice and support on here!

Ok so when you had your voluntery interview, was you bailed?
    From my very little knowledge of my situation and the info on here, the police will gather the statements (hers and yours) and whatever else....and it will be more than likely sent to the cps!
    Then the waiting game really!
    Just hang in there and remember you are innocent!!

It is such a horrible place to be in pal, but by the sounds of it, you have a good network of friends and also your family to support you!

Comment

Originally posted by Aidy View Post
      Hello, first of all i'm sorry you have found yourself in this position, but you will certainly get some good advice and support on here!

Ok so when you had your voluntery interview, was you bailed?
      From my very little knowledge of my situation and the info on here, the police will gather the statements (hers and yours) and whatever else....and it will be more than likely sent to the cps!
      Then the waiting game really!
      Just hang in there and remember you are innocent!!

It is such a horrible place to be in pal, but by the sounds of it, you have a good network of friends and also your family to support you!
      I have not been bailed.. They still have to get a statement off her friend who came round in the morning, they have my mobile phone and wanted to download the conversation we had together.. I am really lost I do not no where to start?

Comment

I have not been bailed.. They still have to get a statement off her friend who came round in the morning, they have my mobile phone and wanted to download the conversation we had together.. I am really lost I do not no where to start?
        Get a decent Solicitor. Everyone recommends ppl they have dealt with, or ppl they know, or friends I guess. Use the recommended Solicitors post on this forum to search, but I obviously will recommend the people I reckon you should go with.

In the South East ( London and nearabouts ) go for Rizvan Anwar - www.arcadianlaw.com I recommend this guy to everyone here, and he has gotten some cracking results for ppl.

If you're further up North, try Chris Saltrese ( Rights Fighter signature has all the info to get in touch with him ).

I always think its best to have a solicitor who is based nearer to where you are, so you can see them in the darker moments.

Good luck my friend, hope it works out for you.
        Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
        Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
          Get a decent Solicitor. Everyone recommends ppl they have dealt with, or ppl they know, or friends I guess. Use the recommended Solicitors post on this forum to search, but I obviously will recommend the people I reckon you should go with.

In the South East ( London and nearabouts ) go for Rizvan Anwar - www.arcadianlaw.com I recommend this guy to everyone here, and he has gotten some cracking results for ppl.

If you're further up North, try Chris Saltrese ( Rights Fighter signature has all the info to get in touch with him ).

I always think its best to have a solicitor who is based nearer to where you are, so you can see them in the darker moments.

Good luck my friend, hope it works out for you.

So you think I will be getting charged??

Comment

So you think I will be getting charged??
            impossible to say, but its always better to be prepared, rather than hit with it....

just my 2 cents.
            Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
            Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
              impossible to say, but its always better to be prepared, rather than hit with it....

just my 2 cents.
              Any advice from anyone is welcomed.. I have never been in such a position..

Comment

As your username suggests (and like most people who have posted on here) you are in a dark place right now!
                Its more than understandable to feel helpless, scared, angry etc in your position!
                As i said earlier, the police have received a complaint and are investigating it.
                Once they have all the statmemets etc they will send the file off to the cps...they will decide if to charge or nfa (no further action)

You have come to the right place, i have recieved plenty of good advice of the last few months which has helped me loads!!

Unfortunately you have a fight on your hands!
                There is no point sugar coating the situation, it is a ****ty place to find yourself in!
                Fact of the matter though is you are here and you need to keep your chin up!

Just keep coming on here, and make sure you speak to your family and friends when you are down etc

I wish you all the very best, and hope you sort this mess out!

Comment

Originally posted by Aidy View Post
                  As your username suggests (and like most people who have posted on here) you are in a dark place right now!
                  Its more than understandable to feel helpless, scared, angry etc in your position!
                  As i said earlier, the police have received a complaint and are investigating it.
                  Once they have all the statmemets etc they will send the file off to the cps...they will decide if to charge or nfa (no further action)

You have come to the right place, i have recieved plenty of good advice of the last few months which has helped me loads!!

Unfortunately you have a fight on your hands!
                  There is no point sugar coating the situation, it is a ****ty place to find yourself in!
                  Fact of the matter though is you are here and you need to keep your chin up!

Just keep coming on here, and make sure you speak to your family and friends when you are down etc

I wish you all the very best, and hope you sort this mess out!
                  Your words mean a lot to me aidy .. I just cannot see how they can say it wasn't consensual .. I will fight to the end.. After this is behind me.. Hopefully nfa then I am going to change my life for the best and help others not to get into the same situation I am in.. Just don't meet random women or if you do meet them in a public place.. Peace to every one of you.. My god bless you x

Comment

Sorry you had to find your way to our exclusive club. Nasty situation to be in.

make sure your memory is very clear about events leading up to your meeting, make a timeline, write an account but whatever you do don't give any useful information which could prove innocence to the cops- save it for a solicitor if you do get charged.

I wonder sometimes whether some women know how much compensation they might be entitled to and go looking for a fall guy.

Someone once said it's like the new whiplash.

You've come to right place for support- hang in there
                    They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
                      Sorry you had to find your way to our exclusive club. Nasty situation to be in.

make sure your memory is very clear about events leading up to your meeting, make a timeline, write an account but whatever you do don't give any useful information which could prove innocence to the cops- save it for a solicitor if you do get charged.

I wonder sometimes whether some women know how much compensation they might be entitled to and go looking for a fall guy.

Someone once said it's like the new whiplash.

You've come to right place for support- hang in there

I have told my mother and father all about it and my mother thinks she is after a claim.. I really don't know what to do.. I hope she gets found out to be the lier she is..

Comment

Working...
                      X